26. wolf Bakugo x wolf SMR🍋

So it has come to my attention that I have done only one bakugo x reader in this whole ass book... And A LOT of you want him, so I choose this one but don't worry! I'll do em all☺️ N E ways let's start!
Au; no power au, but there is that your or a wolf/banshee/human/hunter.
Requested; yep! Idk who did...
Sry this took me so fucking longgg...

My style changed a bit!
Hight: 6'1
Werewolf: you have super speed super strength super hearing, you have ears like wolf ears and a wolf tail always on you. Also it is really hard for you to control yourself on a full moon. And you can control your bettas.

____________________________________
INFO!!

You are an Alfa, and Bakugo is your bata, your right hand, he will do anything for you. The both of you are in a pack with other batas, Mina, Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari. You are their Alfa and they listen to you. You have a tale and wolf ears and you can turn into a whole wolf. (Like a neko) you have heats, and you've never mated with anyone.
*°•~°•*

3RD person POV

M/N is in his room, thinking about what to do in the next full moon, which is in 3 days. On a full moon they sleep in the forest, all of the pack, so they wont hurt anybody. M/N bit Bakugo first and that is how he became M/N's bata. M/N bit Mina to save her life, she was dying. He bit Sero bc he had to. And he bit Kaminari bc he needed him.

In DA BEST gc.

BeautifulAlfa~: Hey guys, the full mone is really soon. We should find a place to spend the night...

Pinky: well true, but where?

TheBESTbata: I found a place yesterday, I think it's good! It's big and comfy.

BeautifulAlfa~: sound good, the full moon is in 3 days. Do everybody agree?

Tape: yeah

ZAP: yes!

Pinky: sound good!

TheBESTbata: 👍🏻

Skip.

"M/N can we talk?" "Sure Kat, what is it?" "I like you... And I'd love to be your mate in the next mating season..." "I like you too Kat! I'd love for you to be my Mate and my boyfriend!"

The night of the full moon~
2ND person POV

I love you were on your way to the forest. Bakugo was leading the way, and you are next to him holding his hand. "Umm...M/N why are you holding Bakugo's hand?" "Bc his my mate!" "OMG!! MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!" "Mina shut up..." Kirishima was trying to get her to be quite so our predators won't try to eat us. "Mina! Shush..." "Kami, Kiri MY SHIP HAS SAILED I GET TO YELL!!" You turn to her and use an intimidating husky voice and say "Mina... Stop it... We don't want to die... Or you are quite or I push you first when the Alfas get here..." "Ok I'll be quite.."

In the last 3 months all of the packs have been disappearing, by a very particular pack, a pack that is made by only alphas. And boy oh boy if you meet them everyone will die. Your pack is the strongest out there, you are a really strong Alpha, and all of your bettas are trained and strong, but if you meet them now on a full moon when it's really hard to control yourself, you will die. That pack is made from only murderers, alphas that killed their own pack to get more power, and you can see it by the color of their eyes. If your eyes glow dark red, you're an alpha that killed someone. If your eyes glow bright red, your pure Alpha, you became an alpha with your own power and not by killing another Alpha. If your eyes glow yellow, your beta that didn't kill anyone. If your eyes go dark yellow, you're a beta that killed someone. And if your eyes glow blue, you're an Omega. Omegas get killed on a daily basis, omegas are wolves that don't have any packs. They live on their own and usually they don't stay alive... Betas have protection from their alpha, and they will do anything to keep their Alpha alive and okay, it's their instinct even if they weren't born wolves but were beaten. And alphas they are the most strong in the back, they protect themselves and everyone in their pack, the pack gives them power to be stronger. The more wolves there's in the pack the stronger and faster the pack is. An alpha without a pack is a defenseless Alpha.

"We're here!" Bakugo say when you get to a clearing in the woods. "Oh it looks nice! This should be good for a couple of times..." "As long as Elliot won't come looking for us and ruin it..." "True... Okay let's get settled." You took a bag with mountain ash and spread in a circle around you. A big circle. Then all of you took a blanket from your bags and put it where your going to sleep. They put theirs someway next to you, again instinct to be protected and to protect you.

In the middle of the night, when the moon was shining on you, all of you woke up and had a hard time controling yourselves. "Oh oh oh what do we have here?~" you hurd Erza say, and with her Eliot, Adam, Ethen, Nathen, Ola, Derek and Abigail were around your circle, they are also none as 'the alpha pack' their Eyes glow dark red and you stood up "M/N what do we d!?" Sero asked scared "we fight" "oooo I'm soo scared~~" "Ethen shut up" "yes Elliot" Eliot got closer to the circle and looked straight in your eyes "hello Elliot." "M/N. I would say it's nice to see you but... It's not nice to lie." "I would say you look good but my mom taught me to not lie." "Break the damn circle and fight me!" "I can't do that, mountain ash compels every supernatural creatures, you know that..." "Get out or I'll get you out!" "...like bitch ate you dumb?! He just told you he can't do that!!" "Ola!" "What?! I'm saying what all of us think!!" "Mina Darling can you get us out?" "Yeah, I think so..." She took a shoe and put it on then she made a tiny hole in the circle and it broke. "Now we can fight~ Elliot~" kirishima ran to Ola and Erza, Sero ran to Ethen and Nathen, and Mina and Kaminari ran to Derek and Abigail. You and Bakugo went to Elliot. "Elliot's eyes were glowing dark red, Bakugo's eyes were glowing yellow and your eyes were glowing bright red. "Hmm true Alpha huh?~ we this will be fun~~" "what do you want to do with him?" "Hm~ let's fight him~ he'll never win were too strong~" "do you want to mix forces?" "Yes" Bakugo temporarily lended you his power. And Elliot was scared now. "Are you second guessing your decision?~ Elliot~?" "N-no..." You chuckled deeply at his stuttering "is this turning you on~?" He nodded his head you got closer to him and held his cheek "hmm~ you should take care of that boner~" "do you want to take care of it for me~" "you slapped him in the face and kicked his stomach "I have a mate!" The pack ran away and left you all alone.

4 years after~~

All of you live in a house together, mina is with Kirishima and sero dating, they went on a trip for a week and the only ones that left are you Bakugo and Kaminari. One day you were sure Kami went out which he did but came back erlyer then expected you were in yours and Bakugo's room, you were fucking a long ass time, you've allready gone 6 rounds dince this morning when Kami left, he said his going to shinzou's to sleep there and came back to get boxers that he forgot and hears to both of you, "M/N I'm done... Cum allready... I'm so tired and full of cum..." "Damn how long you went that Bakubro is desperate you finish?!" "6 rounds this is the 7th" "k have fun love birds I'm getting out of here!!" You gave a couple more thrusts and came deep in Bakugo. "Kat, I'm sorry... I was sex deprived..." "It's ok let's sleep" "do you want a plug?" You asked "yes..." You turned around so he was on top and reached to your drawer, you took out a but plug and pulled out and immediately put the plug in. "Mmm~ let's sleep..."

In the morning you woke up and saw Bakugo was still asleep. "Morning baby~" you said as you kissed all over his face lastly his lips. "Mmm~~ morning~..." He got up with a little problem walking but succeeded getting out of bed. He took the plug out and cum dripped from his hole down his legs, you looked over and got a nosebleed from how hot he looks. "Baby, were not going another time" he said as he saw your bluddy nose. "Damnit..."

____________________________________
I truly think this is the longest fic I made on this book... It's... Long!! I'm exhausted and I made this in 2 days... Also If you're a male or you like to read x male reader of mha go check out my mina book and my dabi book, it's both x male, I update them every week and I like them alot. I'm working on Haikyuu books like kuroo x male Reader and Kenma x male reader so if you like them I hope I'll upload them in a couple of weeks 💜 I really do appreciate all of your support! So plz go support my new book it will mean the world to me🥺 N E ways have a good day slash night wherever you are whenever you are! Love y'all ❣️