~ 𝘈𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 ~

Sophia's POV:

Applications where to be filled out by June 21st  and today was June 20th...

The plan for today was that I'd write up the final drafts of my applications and then I would send them.

I applied for Notre Dames, Harvard and Yale. For Yale and Harvard I had an 80 % chance of getting accepted and for Notre Dames I had a 90% chance.

For the past few days Uni is all I've been thinking about and looking over at past acceptances and works I realised that I have a chance of getting accepted into all 3 and then would come...the choice. Which one was I most set on and which one would be centred most around my future career.

To be honest all of them were all of them provided me with the same opportunities just each of them individually advanced.

I was set on becoming a Lawyer at the most or an Author. However to become a Lawyer I would have to be not afraid to make myself heard or to stand up for somebody else, it came to me that in the end I had 4 years to find my voice which was plenty of time.

It's crazy thinking about it really...

4 years and I would be a Lawyer or An Author or a Forensic Scientist, or I would end up dead in a ditch.

BUT I knew I wasn't going to be handed this on a silver platter I would have to work my butt of meaning day and night studies so I won't be able to let loose in parties, not saying I would want too, but I just wouldn't be able to because, one wrong move and that's it... That's all it takes.

Jackson's POV:

Applications, applications, applications was all I have been hearing for the past weeks. Mom and Dad wanted me to apply early as if it meant anything...Everyone would get there acceptance letters on the same day anyway.

I applied to NYU, Stanford and, for mom's sake, Notre Dames. I wasn't big on Notre Dames so if I didn't get it It would not be the end of the world, NYU was all I really cared about.

Ever since our trip to New York its become my dream of getting in there. I mean what is there not to love...There's parties every weekend, classes where you don't actually have to pay attention and the Campus is beautiful. It's right in the centre of New York City. 

Yesterday I was scrolling through some apartments nearby and found one which was totally my style.

 1. It was affordable

 2. I would have a roomie

3.It was a 5 minute walk from NYU.

These all added up to perfect !!! 

I was also planning on talking to Sophia about applications since today was the deadline and I didn't want to waste anymore time.

ʟᴜᴠ💕

Hey bubs I was wondering If we could talk ??? 

uh sure :)))

What's up ?

I was thinking we could meet up ? If your not busy... 

actually I am busy I'm writing out my uh applications

since you mentioned it that's what I wanted to talk about :)

So...what colleges did you apply too ? 

Yale, Harvard and Notre Dames wbu ?

Notre Dames, NYU and Stanford :(

oh-

so we have a 50% chance of seeing each other

wow

Well at least we both applied for Notre Dame I mean we could both get in ?!

ik but is that what you really want ?

what are you gonna study ?

sports and theory probably

mhm

well good for you ! <3

yep...

baby we need to talk about this because what are we gonna do if we get into different universities 

what will it mean for us ? 

we'll work something out 

look, Yale is 1hr 36 min away from NYU and Harvard is 3hr and 32 min away...

but look at the bright side we have facetime and I could always come over for the weekends!

that's not the same tho soph   

I wouldn't be able to at least know your alive at that distance

if something where to happen to you I'd be the last person to find out...

nothing will happen to me

 you know me JP

 I'm not one to go to parties and God knows where in the middle of the night !

Remember when you went to New York for a month

we facetimed everyday this will be the same except I'll get to see you every now and then

stop just stop soph this is NOTHING compared to a MONTH away

this is 4 YEARS OF OUR LIVES

so much can happen in that amount of time...

ik but you said no matter what you would never give up on us 

and it seems to me that now, now you just don't care

bye JP I'm busy

wow so your just gonna leave it at that ?

you know you always run away from your problems just like your doing rn

WHAT, what ?!

what do you want me to do ? sit here and weep over the fact that we might not go to the same college even though we could see each other often ?

and no its not me running away from my problems its you

you could have asked me sooner to be your girlfriend but you didn't and that's on you !

bye IM BUSY

Jackson's POV:

and that was that.