Jeff's Playtime

Ben tried to wriggle away from Jeff's grip. "J-Jeff l-let me g-go.." "No. You want this, am I wrong?" Ben shook his head, and looked down. "I really want you. But I'm just...so sleepy..." Jeff smirked and gave him some water. "Why don't you drink this...?" Ben tilted his head. "Are you trying to drug me so I can fuck you?" That's exactly what Jeff wanted to do. But he didn't want to make it look to obvious. "Of course not baby. I'd never in my life ever drug you baby." Jeff smiled and Ben shrugged, drinking the water. Jeff could instantly see Ben's play-mate sticking right up for attention. "Y-you d-drugged me..." Jeff nodded. "But hey, you're getting pretty comfortable.." Jeff smirked and grabbed Ben's manhood and jerked his hand back and forward really quickly. "Oh s-shit! Oh my gosh that f-feels s-soooo good.." Ben was drooling and blushing like hell. "I think you're enjoying yourself a lot...I might keep you up real late tonight.." Ben shook and moaned loudly. "I j-just woke up!" Jeff bit his lip. "You won't have any problem going to sleep though." Ben gasped lightly and his foot twitched. "J-Jeff you're gonna make me c-cum!!" Jeff didn't mind that..for the second time. "You better not." Ben twitched hard and looked at Jeff. "Why not?! I c-can't hold it a-anymore I'm so damn close it hurts so badly..." "You better wait." He shoved Ben in his mouth and deep throated him good. He had Ben wailing and moaning his name. "I don't t-think I can hold it much longer, Jeff!" He yelled. He was twitching and begging for Jeff to let him release all over his face. "I swear Ben. You don't wanna see my extra bad side." Ben shook his head and came a little on Jeff's hand. "Didn't I tell you no?" Ben got scared and nodded. "I-it was y-your voice it--" He came again. "Please let me.." "No. You've already made a mess.." Ben thought, 'fuck this' and he came all over Jeff and his chest. "I told you no!" Ben gasped when Jeff hit his manhood hard as hell. "Ah! Jeff be c-careful it's s-sensitive!" "Oh yeah, your dick is sensitive because YOU CAME WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO!" Jeff yelled back. "Look man, you're sexy, and I couldn't resist." "Try." Was all Jeff said. Ben tilted his head and Jeff flipped Ben over. "Hope you're ready.." Ben whimpered and out of nowhere got hard again. "What drug did you use?!" Jeff bent him over and whispered in his ear. "Viagra.." He then slammed himself into Ben. "AH! W-wait! You're gonna pound my insides out!" "That's what I wanna do." He thrusted into Ben and told him to keep quiet. He groaned loudly and heard Ben whimper his name, which motivated him to continue. "Jeff! Oh god I'm gonna c-..." Ben moaned Jeff's name loudly and came all over the place, turning jeff on more. "B-Ben! ah...you weren't supposed to..oh god.." Ben bit his lip hard and giggled. "Your voice is so damn sexy.." "You're gonna make me scream Ben.." Ben made himself tighter and Jeff growled and pulled out, coming all over the floor, and Ben. "Oh my god..Ben why are you so damn tight..?" "I keep it nice and Virginish for you.." Jeff laughed. "You know I like it tight.." "Yes, I do. ;3" Ben cuddled Jeff and they took a quick nap before getting back to work.

Jeff was glad to have Ben. They never wanted to let go of each other..
Never.
End.

(I hope you like my first smutty story! Happy Valentine's Day Guys! :3)