Chapter 2💙

King Von's Pov
I heard someone coming down the stairs. It was that girl from last night and she had some fat ass and I had to hit that yk what I'm sayin. She came down in a towel. Damn, she tryna make a nigga hard.

"Wassam" I said. Her lips were juicy. And her body was sexy and I know her arch game fye.

" Von?" She looked shocked. Like youn seen a nigga in the flesh befo?

"Yessir" I said showing my grills.

" You look fine ma" I licked my lips.

She asked if we fucked and I said yea and she asked if we used a condom and I said no. That bitch FREAKED OUT and she dipped.

I got a dm from Asian saying she wanted to pull up. ion even like her like that but I said yea. A nigga needed a quick nut to start the day. Shit I ain't even got that girl's name.

McKenzie's Pov
I got out of my Uber and I saw my front door open. The hell? I went in seeing cracked glass on the ground.

I walked in my kitchen and that's when I saw him. Tristan. He was sitting on the dining. With a gun. I knew this was the end.

"Baby you're finally here" He said placing the gun down. He gestured for me to sit, so I did.

"Where have you been?"

"I was at my friend's house" I said. He turned the gun so it was pointing at me.

You don't trust me?" I asked.

"I do bae, you know how it be" he told me moving closer to me. "I got to go" he rushed out of my house. We know who's gonna clean this shit up.

(Message) from My Hoee💘🙄and My Daddy😝😚- The three musketeers 👅💕😻

My Hoee💘🙄- Yoooo bitches get yo asses uppp

My Daddy😝😚- Tf you want🙄

guys can y'all come ova and help me clean up please 🥺.

My Hoee💘🙄- What did Tristan annoying ass do again🙄

My Daddy😝😚- girl you need ta drop hs and find you a new nigga okuuurrrrr👅

My Hoee 💘🙄- Let's go to a clubb😩

alrrr