Part 3

May 8th - 9th

"Tony said it was my responsibility to make sure you don't get bored. I was going to train, but thought you might want to spar." Mr Rogers suggested as soon as you finished your homework.

"Sounds good, Gym class wasn't challenging so might as well get some actual exercise." you said as you stood up. "I'll meet you down there in five." he nodded and left, giving you time to go into the wardrobe. You had about three different outfits packed in your bag that you brought with you.

Two normal and one workout. You used the workout one in gym class which meant you would have to go into the closet Anthony prepared. A walk-in-closet. You took a deep breath before opening the door, being faced by more fabric than you could ever have use of. With a sigh, you brought a pair of leggings, a sports bra, socks, sweater and some shoes.

With the items, you got changed and then hurried down to the training room. You instantly saw him, standing by the punching bags and you made your presence known by clearing your throat.

"Oh, hello. Wanna warm up first or...?" he asked and you smiled.

"I think I'm fine. We can spar now, if you're ready, Mr Rogers." you said and he chuckled silently. "What?" you asked and he smiled.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't expect you to be so polite. Your father usually uses nicknames and I guess I assumed you would to, sorry. But you can call me Steve, considering we'll be living in the same building." he said and you nodded.

"Sure thing, ready to spar?" you asked and he nodded. You both walked onto the mat, going into fighting positions. He threw the first punch, which you dodged with ease. He raised a brow slightly, throwing another punch, which you pushed away with your hands. "Come on Steve, you don't need to hold back this much."

"Duly noted." he stated and you threw a punch, which he pushed away. He didn't know that he gave you the perfect opportunity to go in for a hip flip. While he was still surprised from being  thrown onto the mat, you pushed him onto his stomach and pulled his arms into a police grip. "Alright, I yield." he said and you let go.

"Told you, you didn't have to hold back." you stated and he smiled as he got up.

"Alright, want to go again?"

"Sure." 

You guys went three more rounds, ending up with a score of 2 - 2. Once you stopped, a few claps echoed through the room. You quickly turned around, only to see Mr Wilson and Miss Maximoff.

"You did great kid, what kind of training have you gotten?" Mr Wilson asked and you felt a small blush creep onto your cheeks, you didn't expect people to have been watching. "No need to be embarrassed, I'm just impressed." he said and you nodded slightly.

"Well, my mom was a shield agent and my father is famous, so we thought it would be good if I were fit to defend myself." you said and he nodded.

"Well, she did a good job training you. By the way, I'm Sam."

"Nice to meet you Sam." you simply said and he nodded to you before walking out. You turned to miss Maximoff with a smile, you were a bit of a fan. "You're miss Maximoff. I kept a good track off the Sokovia incident." you said and she looked down slightly.

"Yeah..." she started when you realized that she probably thought you meant the whole 'working for Hydra willingly and almost destroying the team' part.

"I really admire how you were able to save so many of the citizens, it was rather genius if you ask me."

"Thanks and you can call me by my first name, you know?" she said and you smiled.

"Sorry, it is a habit."

*Meanwhile in Peter's POV*

"Alright, what did you want?" I asked when I reached Ned's room, sitting down in the chair by his desk.

"Peter! Finally. So, you remember how Y/N mentioned that everyone else knew who she is as soon as she got there, which made it seem like she was someone special?" he asked and I nodded slowly. "I decided to do some research on her and turns out, Y/N is actually related to mph..." he tried, but I stopped him by putting my hand over his mouth.

"Don't tell me." I said before taking my hand back and he stared at me.

"Why not?"

"She was obviously relieved that we didn't know, she doesn't want us to know and I respect that." I said and he shrugged.

"Alright, I wont tell you."  I sighed in relief, before a thought reached my mind. Now we have to tell Y/N that he knows.

*Back to normal POV*

"Your dad is at a business meeting, the rest of us are going to watch a movie, wanna join?" Wanda asked and you smiled at her.

"Sure, what movie?" you asked as you stood up and started walking with her.

"We're going old school, Top gun." she said and you smiled even brighter, that is a great movie. You reached the living room, finding Sam, Natasha, Steve, Mr Barton and a red guy who you assume is Vision.

"Ah, you must be miss Y/N." Vision said with his hand out for you to shake and you smiled as you shook it.

"I am." you said and he nodded, sitting down while you turned to Mr Barton. "Sorry about earlier, the whole threatening you with your own arrows was rude." you said awkwardly and he frowned before chuckling.

"You're right, she is nothing like her dad. As to your apology, it really isn't a big deal. I would have done the same in your situation." he said and you smiled again. Natasha patted a seat next to her and you sat down, maybe living here wouldn't be so bad.

***

You walked into you second day of school with your head high, hoping people would have settled since yesterday. You were wrong and was instantly swarmed when you stepped inside. You hurried your steps to get away from the crowd, accidentally bumping into someone.

"Sorry... Peter. Hi... is something wrong?" you asked when you saw the nervous look on his face.

"Ned found out about who you are." he simply said and you averted your eyes down as all color drained from your face.

"Oh... he did." you mumbled and Peter put his hand on your shoulder so that you would meet his glance.

"I still don't know. You clearly don't want us to know so I told him not to tell me, but I thought you should know that he knows." he said and you smiled. Without thinking, you pulled him into a hug.

"Thanks Peter." you whispered before letting go of him. Once you did, a small blush dressed his cheeks.

"N-no problem."

1172 words

Question, do you want Peter to be your friend or do you want him to be more? Comment your answe!

- A/N