Chapter 3- New Information and Ex Boyfriends

Ms. Faragonda woke up the girls super early and called them to her office.

Bloom- *Yawns* Ms. Faragonda why did you wake us up so early

Stella- *Stretches still in her PJs* Yeah I need my beauty sleep

All the girls, still in their pajamas, sleepily sta down and listened to what Ms. Faragonda had to tell them.

Ms. F- Girls we found the locations of the amulets 

The girls woke up a little bit and sat up starighter.

Aisha- Well where are they?

Ms. F- Well the Amulet of Andros is with Teredor and Niobe.

Aisha- My parents?

Ms. F- Yes and the Amulet of Zenith is with Digit in Zentih

Tecna- My pixie Digit? She's in Zenith?

Ms. F- The Amulet of Solaria is with King Radius and Queen Luna

Stella- But my parents are divorced how could they...?

Ms. F- The Amulet of Domino is with King Oritel and Queen Marion

Bloom- My parents?

Ms. F- The Amulet of Melody is with Ho-Boe

Musa- My dad?

Ms. F- And the amulet of Linphea is with Miele

Flora- My sister?

Ms. F- Girls go and find the amulets here *Tosses them a book about the amuletes and where they are* Go by the list of where to go in the book and get them. Good Luck Winx! Oh and I almost forgot I enlisted some people to help you on your quest. You leave tomorrow.

The girls nodded and grabbed the book. They went back to their rooms and changed and then went to the Magix Town square to eat some breakfast. The sat down and ordered. While they were waiting they started to talk.

Bloom- So girls I can't wait to start the mission- *Cuts off when she sees Sky with Diaspro she then breaks down crying*

Flora- Oh Sweetie I'm sorry *Puts an arm around her trying to comfort her*

Bloom- *Crys into Flora's shoulder* I can't believe he's with her!!!

Stella- It'll be okay you don't ned him I mean-*Cuts off when she sees Brandon with Chimera and then she breaks down crying*

Flora- Oh Stella I'm sorry *Puts her other arm around her trying to comfort her*

Stella- He's with that M-monster of a girl *Crying into Flora's other shoulder*

Flora- Shh! Girls it'll be okay don't worry *She sees Helia with Crystal and tears up a little*

Musa- Girls you don't need them *Sees Riven with Mitzi and breaks down crying*

Tecna- Oh Musa *Hugs her to comfort her*

Musa- Why her? *Crying into Tecna*

Tecna- It's okay Musa it's okay *Sees Timmy with Darma and tears up*

Aisha- Don;t you worry girls it's going to be alright *Sees Nabu with Sally and crys silently*

All the girls were so upset that the guys were with the Beta girls. But they did break up with them so they can't be mad. And they told them to be with them anyways so it is kind of their faults.