In my jeans

Hello, I'm Emma rose I'm 23 years old and I'm a writer for the rock magazine 'in my jeans' it's a magazine that tells fans about there favourite bands, I go in with the band interview them write a story or two send it and it may get published to the magazine if it's good enough.

My phone started ringing I checked the caller ID 'mr white' I answered the call and said in a perky and happy tone "hello mr white!" He chuckled "good morning miss rose, we have a special band coming in you are quite fond of this band I think you'll like it" I thought for a second "asking Alexandria?" I asked "no that's next week. Black veil-" I cut him off with a squill "OH MY GOD!!!" He laughed "they'll be in in a moment miss rose, bring us back some good stories." He hung up and I instantly ran to my office making everything neat and tidy I waited for what seemed like forever, then 'knock knock knock' at my office door I opened the door and there they where andy, jinxx, Christian, ashley and jake "hello, I'm miss rose. Please come in" I said professionally they all walked in saying hello to me on their way past.

I sat down writing there stories I had two stories each from them and it was nearly 12 "okay guys that's all I need thank you for your time I enjoyed the stories your all lovely men and I think I better let you go for now since it nearly 12" they all smiled and we said our goodbyes and I sent all the stories to the editors.

I got home only greeted by dead silence, yep you guessed it I live all alone in a fairly nice house, I walked up stairs in to my bedroom and slipped in to my pj's, I put my phone on charge and got in to bed in a matter of minuets I was asleep.

I woke up to my alarm going off, yes even on weekends I wake up super early, I checked my emails and went down stairs and had breakfast, I did my daily morning routine shower, make up and get dressed I sat on my couch and watched TV for awhile eating pizza, for a skinny girl I eat a lot. I decided to go for a walk to the cafe down the street, I walked in and the coffee smell took over my nose I smiled and walked up to the counter "how may I help you miss rose?" Tina said, Tina's my best friend we've known eatch other since we was four "can I get fairy floss unicorn please" she smiled and went to the back, she came back out with my drink I paid for my drink and went and sat down I was reading my book until someone suddenly spoke "hello miss rose" I jumped a bit and looked up "oh my god Andy hey, please just call me Emma" I smiled and shut my book "sorry for interrupting you Emma, but there was no one else I knew here and I thought since you know so much about my life why not learn some things about yours" I stared at him for a second "okay what would you like to know?" He smirked "where did you grow up?" He asked "Michigan" he nodded "ever been in a band or anything similar to that?" I shook my head "okay we'll would you like to come for a walk with me?" I felt my cheeks burning and he noticed I was blushing "you okay?" I nodded "yeah I'm fine it's just I really love your music and I'm a huge fan and it's hard to keep cool" he chuckled "come on let's get out of here!"

We walked in the park watching the little kids play on the playground and watching the dogs play fetch with their owner "so Emma..." He started "yeah?" I looked up at him he chuckled "your so short. It's kinda cute" I blushed madly at his comment "don't you have a girlfriend?" He shook his head "me and Juliet broke up." He said bluntly "oh" I looked at the ground and kept walking I assumed he was walking also but when I looked up he was gone?