Bloopers!

I decided the ending was a tad too depressing, so now I'm sharing some bloopers me and a friend wrote for fun.

BREAKING NEWS!

The new movie Void has come out as a huge hit. Void dives in on the life of 6th grader April Chen and her brother. This story takes place in April's journal where she finally finds out who she really is. Available on Wattpad Movie and bookstores across the USA. Director and script writer: Stardust.

Now we will dive behind the scenes, and interview those who played in this movie.

Interviewer: So how did it feel acting out this movie?

April (The main protagonist): Well it was fun but...

Interviewer: But what?

April: It might sound weird but I heard someone screaming: "WASABI ICE CREAMMMMM!!!!"

April: It completely ruined the funeral scene.

Interviewer: ...Who?

April: Dunno

IMPORTANT HEADLINES:

STAR ACTRESS APRIL CHEN HEARS DELUSIONAL YELLING OF WHAT SEEMS LIKE: "WASABI ICE CREAMMMMMMMM!!" CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL STORY.

INTERVIEW WITH APRIL'S BROTHER, DA BRO CHENG

Interviewer: How did it feel like being dead?

Da bro: It was really peaceful.

Da bro: Like napping.

Da bro: Problem is, I started snoring in the middle of a scene.

Da bro: We had to retake it 157 times.

April (yelling from another room): HE SNORES TOO MUCH.

Interviewer: Um...ok.

INTERVIEWS OVER

You can see that these actors are amazing and totally sane. Yup. Totally.

I can't believe the story is done :') Hope you liked the bloopers!