Chapter 8

Previously~
"I'll see you tonight." He said leaving the room.

"Bye Bye," I whispered.

9 p.m.
~~~~~
Tohru's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I was in my room coloring in the drawing of Kyo as a cat. I decided to get up and get my pajamas on since it was late.

I took my shirt and pants off and looked through the closet. Suddenly there was a lift knock at the door.

"Come in," I said as Kyo came in.

"Tohru?" Kyo asked closing the door and covered his eyes quickly.

"Sit," I said as he sat on the bed.

"Why did you let me in here while you were changing." He asked looking at me and blushing like a tomato.

I shrugged and got a tank top and shorts on. I wore a burgundy top and black shorts, they were some of the few pairs of clothing I had.

I went back to the bed and got close to the wall. Kyo came up and sat next to me and grabbed my hand.

"Drawing," I said.

"Do you mean the drawing you refused to show me earlier?" He asked as I nodded eagerly.

I crawled over him and went to my side table. I looked in the drawer and got it out but I hid the part that was drawn.

I crawled back over him and got back in the corner to see him blushing again. I brushed it off and gave him the drawing.

"Really?" He asked.

"Grumpy," I said laughing lightly.

He glared at me and I mimicked him. I tried taking the paper back but he moved his arm and kept me from getting it.

I kept trying but his reflexes were too good. Suddenly my upper body fell on his lap. We both blushed and I got off quickly.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's ok, uh let's go to sleep." He said as I nodded.

"Together?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean we are together so why not." He said as we got under the covers.

He turned to his side to where he'd be facing me. I pulled his arm out and laid it on the pillow.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I ignored his question and I laid my head on his arm. I got into the position I was in this morning and smiled lightly.

I took his other hand and started playing with his fingers. He smiled and let me do what I wanted.

"Goodnight." He said.

"Night," I said kissing his hand.

9:30 p.m.
~~~~~~~~
Kyo's POV
~~~~~~~~~
I watched her fall asleep, she looked very calm compared to other nights. Over the past week I checked on her to see her tossing and turning but tonight she was calm.