5th, March, 2021 - 12th, March, 2021.

FIRST WE'D LIKE EO ANNOUNCE THAT SBC HAS RANKED NUMBER ONE UNDER TH HASTAG 'BOOKCLUB' FOR TWO WEEKS!!!! WE'RE GLAD AND WE THANK EVERYONE FOR BEING A PART OF THIS CLUB

NOW, TO THIS WEEK'S BUSINESS ;

1. Always comment DONE next to your pairing /username, after you've fulfilled your log (pairing assignment).

2. If you've change or you plan to change your book titles or username, please inform us on such changes. Impromptu changes can be inconvenient to your partners and the community operators.

3. Making comments on your partner's work, is a very important part of fulfilling your log. If operators can't find any comments made by you on your partner's work, your assignment would be considered unfulfilled. Your name will also be added to the defaulters list.

4. We've noticed that some members are fond of not making comments or reading their partner's works when they're paired. Please note that after a third strike your registration will be canceled and you won't be allowed to re-register in this club.

5. If you find your name in the defaulters list, please fulfill the previous log and tag us next to your pairing (on the previous log) before proceeding with this week's log.

-We're disappointed at the number of defaulters from last week's log.

-Members who have two strikes should fulfil their previous logs or be ruled out of the club on a third strike.

-The purpose of this club is to help as much wattpaders as we can. Therefore we can't accommodate any wattpader who won't be willing to read others works while theirs is read.

6. We understand that some school activites have resumed and some members may have examinations ongoing. If you wish to take a break from the book club for now, please send us a PM. But only do so after fulfilling this log, as it won't be fair to your partner if you don't.