Maria

Me and my brother's feet pattered against the ground as we moved as fast as we could to get away from that place My little brother was exhausted and bleeding but running was the only option I myself was
covered in dust blood and lots and lots of cuts. The big arena of trees were fading in the background but we didn't stop. We were about to jump the little drain when big hands grabbed my brother he whined in pain despite being injected I think it's probably because his little body has yet to make friends with the changes made in our body. I
turned around snarling in defiance trying to snatch my brother from cold hands grabbing his fragile body But the men carrying my brother tased me, the shock waves turned my body immobile as my eyes gave up.

I woke with a loud gasp, panting and out of breadth. My heart threatening to break out my ribcage, I placed a shaky hand on my heart to make it stop beating like crazy... I stifled my groans so I don't disturb My mother sleeping next door.. Being a single mother has seriously taken a toll on her. An hour passed and it was dawn already I did not had the strength to wake up from my bed but still I did. Because it was time for school and I can't ditch that. Dragging myself out of my bed I took a quick shower and cleaned the room before I finally step out of my room. Solar was cooking SALG (Stir fried Korean noodle). Her withering eyes shows the exhaustion but still she gives me a bright smile and serves me a double serving.

Hwasa: Solar, keep some to yourself.. what will you eat...

She still smiles and says

Solar: when you eat I already feel full... and there is enough for me. Come on now eat fast school starts in 15 minutes. Palliiiii Hyejinah!!!

I gobble up half my food and run for my bag hearing solar scream for not finishing up my food. But I know she didn't keep anything for herself.

The small café she runs doesn't earn us enough to give three full meals a day. In addition to that my tution fees is already pretty expensive.. our financial incompetence didn't stopped Solar from enrolling me in the best school our town had to offer which is the reason I tried to never make my teachers complain about my academic performance. I am at the top of class ranking but yet not chosen for Class president or any kind of prefect duties because that is reserved for Rich Gals of the school whose moms goes to lavish parties and give extra donations to the school every year, I don't complain though I already have a lot on my plate. Each day after school I work as delivery girl and when I'm done I help my mother in the café. Solar is too young to be my mother, she is more like an older sister... but she is all I've known from young age. I'm not normal far from that actually but still she raised me as she could've her own child... I sometimes feel guilty. If not for me she could've had a husband, a child, a proper family... a normal life.

I don't even notice but I am already in front of my classroom. In the midst of these deep thoughts I tend to lose touch to my surroundings. Anyways I drag my lone self to the door and open the door only to groan and fall to the ground as a human sized puppy pounces on me.. Yeah my one and only friend in last 10 years.. wheein.

Wheein: I thought you wouldn't come

She shouts in my right ear make me flinch at the loud sound. I give her a judging look and she finally gets up from straddling me on the ground. Huff... yeah this is generally how my mornings start. The day goes by in the blink of an eye, I really don't need to study much I can memorise all of that teacher is writing just by looking at it.. as I said earlier I am not normal. School was finally over and wheein and I walk to the school gate till she finally leaves for her home and I leave for mine.

It came as if a spark was generated in my hands, my eyes twitched as I Iooked on my right and there it is a black vehicle standing innocently in front of the school playground. My face paled as I look at the black car and instantly Bolt away from them running as fast as I could in few minutes I was locking all the doors and windows of our small home. Quivering in Fear I peeped out through small hole of the window only to see nothing there it's complete silence. I shouldn't have run from there.. what if they saw me.. all these thoughts encircle my mind as I quickly went to the wash basin and looked at my eyes. The eyes reflecting back from the mirror were as clear as light and as blue as ocean itself. I signed not wanting for other people to know who I am. I tried calming myself but nothing seems to work.. Dammit I need to do something before I end up wreaking the whole house

Feeling the blue colour of my eyes seeping through my veins in tiny bits made my eyes glow more. If anybody sees me now, they will not make it alive to tell the tale. Then I hear my mother solar calling my name downstairs.. Fuck I locked the house without thinking of solar but if I go down now, I can do some serious damage to her. Because I will not be able to control maria. It has been a while since she came back the worry for my mother gaves way to more apprehension and before I stop it I am pushed at the back of my mind as Maria takes over and now that I look at the reflection a full blown vicious witch smiles at me in Victory!!!

Maria: IT's my turn