Harm

Normally when Maria takes over I go unconscious and wake up to utter disaster spread by her. But this time it's not the case... I am very much able to see and feel everything she touches, feels, sees... somethings not right. I know Maria is planning something, the evil glint in her eyes is the testimony of my growing apprehension. I am looking at myself in the mirror but the one whose reflection smirk up at me is Maria's. OH god, she wants me to witness this.. she wants me to witness whatever she has planned. I quiver in fear as maria raises her hand and before I can process what's happening she smashed our hand against the mirror

SMASH

The infliction of force of my hand makes a small crack on the smooth surface I internally grunt in pain instantly feeling up through my veins. Another hit

SMASH

This time the glass crack a bit more but she doesn't stop she kept on hitting the mirror with bare hands until the glass brokes and my hands are all bloody and mangled. I am crying in pain as small glass pieces adorn my hands piercing through my skin and making it harder for me to focus on anything else. But through my haze of pain I listen to SOLAR still calling my name out from downstairs. My mind instantly becomes alert as Maria tries to run out of the room.

NO NO NO SHE'S GONNA KILL SOLAR

I Force myself on Maria trying to take back the control of my body..

Hwasa: MARIA NO!!!

Maria replies by trying to harm my body further but I stop her, it is just at that time that solar calls on my phone probably thinking I overslept again after locking doors and windows.. the song on my ringtone distracts her for a few seconds and I take my chance I instantly push the door of my room and lock it after which I flush the keys in the toilet by now Maria realizes I cheated her. She snarls in anger and throws our body in the nearby wall making the cheap paint on the wall fall off. I groan in pain.. trying to pull myself up.

Maria was still angry at not being able to Harm Solar

Maria: CHwEATER!!

Maria screams and launches towards the window breaking the glass window and jumping from first floor. Our body hits the solid ground And that is when I feel darkness take over my drooping eyes and the last sound I hear is that of Solar..

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I AM SORRY FOR SHORT UPDATE BUT YEAH THIIS IS WHAT IT IS I PROMISE THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE LONGER!!!

ALSO DON'T CONFUSE HERE. MARIA AND HWASA ARE IN THE SAME BODY BUT IT'S JUST THAT IN SOME CONDITIONS MARIA SOMETIMES TAKES FULL CONTROL OF THE BODY AS A RESULT OF WHICH YOU CAN ALREADY SEE IN THE CHAPTER. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERY REGARDING ANYTHING DO ASK.