𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓- 𝐑𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬

Her.

I woke up to a sick feeling in my stomach, not knowing what it was but it did not take me long to figure it out. Chase. I felt him shift from his place on my legs and his hair tickled my lower abdomen. I felt his breathing become slightly heavier as he began to wake up. 

I was nervous.  

I knew when he woke up we would have to face the reality of the problem that was us. We had been through so much and it felt like a never ending cycle. It was a torturous cycle to say the least. To have felt like you've found your soulmate only for the world to place every obstacle possible in your way. To feel like your walking down a long, painful path but the end never comes, in fact along the way it starts to become more painful. That is the reality of us. But we love eachother so so much. I knew i wanted this to work, and I will do everything in my power to make sure it does. 

--

I looked down towards my lap to see Chase start to stir. He slowly opened his eyes and darted them around, similar to the night before almost as if he was looking for something. His eyes looked up and met mine and I swallowed hard. He sat up and moved slowly away from me, never breaking eye contact , and I felt my body melt under his stare. I swallowed again before opening my mouth and trying to form a sentence. I couldn't. 

"Charli," he spoke, in a deep morning voice that sent shivers up my spine. "Chase," I replied breathless. "Charli I just. I don't know," he spoke. And my heart broke. He doesn't know? He doesn't know if he wants to be with me? "Char, stop over thinking.," he spoke again, and it amazed me how well he knew me. "I want to be with you Char but I don't think we can. No one wants us to be together, you'll just get hate and I don't want to lose you again," he spoke again, clearly tearing himself up over what he was saying. Chase, please, can we try again? I love you more then I have ever loved anyone. I need you, please," I pleaded with a solemn look evident on my face. "Charli, I love you too, so much but we just can't," he replied sighing. "Why cant we Chase?" I asked, this time with more disparity in my voice. "We can't Charli, not even the stars want us to be together. "It's simple Chase, let's just rewrite the stars. 

And with that, he smashed our lips together. 

--

Millie Speaks,

First up, sorry for the short chapter, I have like 4 tests this week and 4 other assignments :(

Also, HERE WE GO YALL

We are at the exciting part of the story!

It's gonna be MOSTLY soft and cute from here on out so your favourite angsty writer will try being less angsty. 

Ok, important question, smut next chapter or no?

Ps. If i were to do it, it would be soft,REALISTIC smut. None of that "choke me daddy" stuff cause ew gag. 

Ok that's all, have a great day/night

-Millie