Kinda sad ngl

"Steven, we can't do this right now," whispered Zazu, "I have to get back to Mufasa."

Steven typed on his keyboard and waited for the voice. "You're always with him. I am your boyfriend. Be with me for once. Unless you're cheating on me."

"No, of course not!" the bird squeaked out. He didn't want Steven to think that at all. He loved him with all his heart. "I love you so much, Steven. It's just that my job has been so stressful lately. I never want you to think that way, okay?"

"Ok. I love you, too. My little birdy." Steven made his electric chair wheel away. Zazu flew up above him, following him to their secret place where they would go on dates. 

However, its been raining a lot recently. The path was filled with water and Steven couldn't see it. Zazu desperately tried to get down to warn him as soon as he could, but it was too late. Steven went through the water and - 

Nothing, it wasn't actually that deep. Steven got stuck in the middle, though. Zazu came down to help him and tried to push the wheelchair with his beak, but it was unsuccessful. 

"Let me go get help," said Zazu. He flew up above Steven and just as he was about to leave, a crocodile leaped out from a deeper part of the puddle and swallowed Steven whole. You could hear Steven pressing the buttons on his wheelchair. "Oh, shit. Help me, please. I cannot get out. Fuck. Fuck. Fuc-"

His voice thing died. Zazu cried out in pain. Then a lion came and ate him. ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIFE!!!