You're Gonna Feel It In The Morning, Kells

Kellin's POV:

It's 9.30 pm and I'm currently sat on my ass on the sofa with my feet curled up underneath me, doing a spot of multitasking which involves watching TV and playing about with my phone. During the process of me channel flipping whilst trying to beat my high score on Angry Birds, I hear slow carefully spaced out footsteps approaching from the stairs. It isn't until I feel the couch dip beside me that I realise Vic is even up. Switching the TV over to the movies and leaving it on Sweeney Todd, I place the remote down in the middle of the sofa. As I do so, Vic laces the fingers of his right hand through the fingers of my left hand. I smile at the simple gesture and steal a few too many sideways glances at the vampiric Mexican hottie that I'm proud to call my boyfriend. I bite my lip and blush as he catches me staring.

"Don't do that." He breathes, his big beautiful chocolate brown eyes going black with lust.

"Do what?" I ask innocently, cocking my head to the side like a curious puppy-dog, my lip still between my teeth.

"You fucking well know what!" He growls, pulling me towards him forcefully by the wrist before smashing his lips against mine and forcing his tongue into my mouth; my game of Angry Birds long forgotten. I rub his dick through his tight skinnies, pressing the heel of my palm down firmly; earning a moan from him. I unzip his skinnies and yank them down along with his boxers, licking a stripe across the head before stroking him a little. It progresses slowly and eventually turns into a full-blown hand job. After 45 minutes, and a load of hand changes, I can tell he's close so I stop which causes him to let out an unsatisfied grunt. Feeling disobedient, daring and naughty, I pull away before things can get too heated. Before he can register what I'm doing, I bolt to the bathroom and turn the light on before shutting the door. I switch the shower on and wait for it to warm up. Checking the temperature is okay, I strip off and jump in. I smirk to myself as I stand under the rush of warm water because I know full well what he'll do to me for what I've done. I have a quick shower before getting out and going upstairs to go into our bedroom. I dry myself off and lie down on the bed, contemplating whether or not to put some clothes on. After 5 minutes, I decide against it as me and Vic are more than likely gonna have sex tonight anyway. Speaking of Vic, the thought of having his huge dick up my ass as well as his hand wrapped around my throat as he uses my body for his own pleasure is enough for me to end up with a raging hard-on. My right hand glides down my chest, down past my flat toned stomach to my leaking cock before I take myself in my hand; closing my eyes as I moan Vic's name. I suck the first three fingers of my left hand into my mouth and coat them in saliva before my left hand finds it's way down between my legs to my entrance where I tease my asshole with the tip of my index finger. I gasp and push my finger further in, moaning as I speed my hand up before adding a second. I scissor them and my breathing picks up as I begin to finger myself. I add a third finger and curl them, crying out as I brush my prostate. I bite my lip thinking about the fact he can hear me pleasuring myself right now and how annoyed he is because it should be him I'm pleasuring instead. I'm in complete bliss and I don't even realise I'm being watched until I hear him moan about 15 minutes later. I squeak and jump before stopping, pulling my hands away as if I'd just touched something extremely hot. "Don't stop on my account, Kells." He chuckles, licking his lips. "You can carry on if you like, babe. I've seen it all before." He winks encouragingly. I go to continue what he asks of me but then I find myself pinned down on the bed with my hands pinned up above my head, a cock ring fastened around the base of my throbbing erection, a hand wrapped around my throat and a huge dick up my ass in one swift movement. "God. So fucking tight, Kells. You feel so good around my dick." I moan as he begins to fuck me hard and fast, showing no signs of remorse. "Do you like it this way, Kellin?" I nod and moan like a sex-starved porn star. "Do you like starting me off without bothering to make any efforts to finish it because of how it ends? Do you like getting unexpectedly fucked hard until you're sore and hoarse? Do you like getting used like the slut you are? Do you like it when I bite your neck when I'm inside of you?" My eyes widen at the last question.

"W-wait, what? Bite? What d'you mean bite?" I already knew what he meant by it but I just needed to hear him say it.

"Why so worried, babe? Don't you wanna feel really good?" His voice comes out sickly sweet and I don't like it. It makes me slightly uneasy.

"I-I..." I stammer, panting as he snaps his hips at a different angle to drive into my prostate. "Fuck! H-harder, Victor." I whine, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"That's what I thought." He chuckles, tugging on my bottom lip with his teeth, going deeper. His dark lust-filled eyes bore into mine and he smirks before kissing along my neck as my head falls back.

"V-Vic. I'm close. Please take the cock ring off, touch me and l-let me come." I breathe, trying to wriggle my hands free so I can jerk myself off. I grunt as I try again but he has a tight grip on my wrists. I try a third time and yelp as I hear the bones in my wrists crack.

"Shut up. No, this is your punishment for what you've done. Besides, I think you've already touched yourself enough tonight. Fuckin' whore." He snarls, baring his teeth and tightening his grip on my wrists. He uses his free hand to grab a fistful of my hair before yanking my head back so hard my neck clicks. Then he sinks his teeth into the soft pale flesh of my neck, covering my nose and mouth with his hand so I can't breathe. I try to scream but it comes out muffled against his hand. I'm trying to scream because I'm about to black out. I'm trying to scream because my body can't take all of this at once and it feels fucking amazing; my eyes are tearing up because I'm so fucking horny, he's drinking my blood for the first time and he's not allowing me to breathe or come. All of these different feelings and sensations are making my head spin.

I start shaking as I near the climax he won't let me reach, my eyes rolling into the back of my head with a loud muffled groan. He replaces his fangs with his lips and tongue as he starts breathing heavily in my ear, his thrusts becoming very erratic. Just as I start to slip into unconsciousness, he pulls out and forces me to lie on my stomach. In a split second, I've got a gag in my mouth, a strong hand around my throat and his nails digging into my thigh. He wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me up to sit in his lap as he pushes back into me. He starts thrusting again as he kisses my bruised wrists softly one by one before sinking his teeth into my left wrist to inject me with his lust-filled venom. I writhe around against him as he hits my prostate repeatedly and the venom courses through my veins. "I'm almost there Kellin, so I'm gonna take the cock ring off of you. But if you come before I tell you to, tomorrow I'll spank you so hard you'll need to sit on a fucking iceberg. Got it?" He asks as he takes the gag out of my mouth so I can answer.

"Y-Yes." I reply, a desperate whiny moan escaping my lips.

"Yes what?" He nibbles at the sweet spot behind my right ear.

"Yes, Master." I reply drowsily, almost at the point of sobbing because I'm still so painfully hard and leaking pre-cum like a burst pipe.

"Good boy." He praises as he removes the cock ring before injecting me with the venom again and hitting my prostate until I scream out. "You can come now." As my orgasm finally hits, it's the best feeling in the world. He carries on thrusting, helping me ride out my orgasm as my body convulses and twitches uncontrollably.

"A-ahh. V-Vi-ic. Fuck...shit...s-so good..." After that, I start mumbling incoherently as I come; most of it landing on my stomach, chest and thighs. I whimper as the feeling of sensitivity sets in like a sedative.

"Kellin! Fuck!" He makes a small incision with his thumb nail in the side of my neck, lapping gently at the ecstasy-laced scarlet trickle as it flows out before he buries his fangs into the junction between the bottom of my neck/beginning of my right shoulder, quickly injecting me with a little bit of adrenaline and a little bit more lust, as he fills me up with his hot sticky come. From the position we're in, I feel his come ooze out of me and slowly pool between us. I shudder at the feeling and scream as I come again where I'm still pretty hard from having my orgasm denied for so long the first time. When I'm finally done, my body actually temporarily gives up as I slump back against Vic. "Tired baby?" I barely hear him ask.

"Mmm." I hum tiredly, unable to move at all. After about 10 minutes I don't even register the fact he's gone soft, pulled out, covered us up and now has his arms wrapped around me protectively. He kisses all the bites and bruises he can reach the best he can from the angle he's at. He licks over my bleeding neck and wrist one final time, healing them for me. "Night, Vic. I love you." I slur as I roll over, still slightly hazy and lust-drunk.

"Night, Kellin. I love you too sweetheart." I hear him chuckle as I drift off.