𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6 ♡︎

POV : Keyoki / Luna . 🌙

" Try to play me like a pussy nigga and it won't workChopper with the stock, it's gon' kick but it won't hurtTurn his bitch sideways, rip 'em like some homework " I rapped with my AirPods in as I walked to the main building to go home

Chopper with the stock, it's gon' kick but it won't hurt
Turn his bitch sideways, rip 'em like some homework " I rapped with my AirPods in as I walked to the main building to go home .
I felt someone grab my arm so I yanked away and squared up not even realizing who it was. 
" fuck is you doing "  Sekaii laughed as I mugged him .
" stop fucking touching me dude " I spat .
Suddenly I was being pinned on the wall .
" watch who tf you talking to Keyoki , I'm not playing no games with you " killa whispered in my ear and said . I quickly crossed my legs as I felt Miss girl getting wet .
He removed hisself from infront of me and smirked looking down at my legs .
" anyways what you want " I questioned .
" I can't talk to my girl now " he smiled and said .
" Killa - aht aht Sekaii " I started to say but sekaii interrupted me .
" anyways I'm not your GiRl , so leave me alone " I said walking away with him following me to the school parking lot .
" how the hell you gon try to tell me Keyoki " he questioned with all seriousness .
" NIGGA CAUSE IM ME AND YOUR YOU " I said getting irritated .
" yea stfu , you sound stupid " he chuckled while getting in MY car as I unlocked it .
" where you going sir " i straight faced him .
" with you .. duh dumbass " he said .
I decided not to respond and drive to chic-fil-a cs a bitcc was HUNGRYYY .
* 5 mins later we arrived at chic-fil-a *

The worker - hi ! What can I get you today ? She said on the intercom .

Me - can I get 3 spicy chicken sandwiches , one box of nuggets , a large waffle fry , and a sprite .

The worker - with that be all for you ?

" You want something Kaikai ? "
" don't call me that lame ass shit " Sekaii said as I laughed .
" lemme get a regular chicken sandwich meal and a vanilla shake " he said to the worker

The worker - ok pull to the second window .

As we pull up to the second window , the workers face expression changed when she saw Sekaii .

" oh so now you with this girl Sekaii " the worker said .
" Layla not today man " killa said as I rolled my eyes .
I decided to break the tension between the two .
" hi um hello , I'm Luna and im tryna get my food that I'm paying for " I said as I have a fake smile .
" sorry . here's your food , and the total will be 54.99 "  I took out my card getting ready to pay , but killa had already handed his money and said keep the change . As we pulled off the car ride was silent the only thing that was said was where we were heading to .

" my bad Keyoki , Ian mean to put you in a situation like that again "  killa apologized .
" mhm " I hummed and turned up the music so I wouldn't have to talk to him.

We finally arrived to kings house , and I immediately saw my girls . I was relieved that they were here !

" hey bestie " lai and Kennedy said.
" sissy poohhhh  " unity said .
" wassgoodyyy inna hoodyyy babyyy " I exclaimed .
They all laughed and I went over to dap the boys up as killa just stared at me . I ignored it bc ion wanna be bothered by him .

I realized I left my food ina car so I ran out unlocking my door . I decided to eat in the car and get some peace and quiet . As soon as I felt good abt the quietness killa dumbass opened the passenger side door getting in . I just mugged him .

" what do you want killa damn " I said instantly getting mad at the FINEEE sight of him .
" chill out ma I said my bad for earlier " he said .
" ion care to be real Sekaii your not my nigga  , so please get the fuck out my car " I said without making eye contact with him . He stared at me with lust in his eyes making me turn away and blush . I then felt his hand lightly rubbing my thigh making me slightly moan at his touch .

" You like that ma " sekaii said .
" Shut up nigga " I said while rolling my eyes .
As he keeps rubbing my thigh I put down my food down focusing on what was going on . Suddenly sekaii stops .
" WHAT THE FUCCKK SEKAII " i yelled .
" so you do like it " he smiled .
" boy bye "
" admit it mamas " he said with a smirk .
" sekaii move cause you playing - getcho ass inna back seat Keyoki " he says looking serious .
" whatdidhesayyyyy " I said as I started laughing .
He quickly grabs me by my throat planting soft kisses on my lips " I said get yo ass inna back " .
I climb to the back seat nervously because for one IMA VIRGIN & for two he makes me nervous in general . He gets out the passenger seat to get in the drivers seat and starts the car up . Wait- I think he tryna kidnap and kill me . awl shit mannnn 🥺 I'm fina dieeee #LONGLIVELUNA < don't put no ghetto ass wings on me either tf . I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard the back door open .

" Take em off " killa said .
I stared at him then proceeded to slip my pants and panties off .
" damn Luna " killa whispered under his breath.
" huh "
" nothing , legs up Mamas " he said
I do as told .
He insert 1 fingers in me without warning .
" FUCKKKK " I screamed in pleasure .
" you so tight " he said
" take it outttt "
" you said add another one in " he questioned while smirking .
He slid another one in . " UGHHH "
" you like it mamas " he said while licking his lips .
" shut up " as soon as I said that he pumped In and out of me at a high speed , which me arch my back off the seat .
" I say we should add a third " sekaii said .
" NOOO "
" I wasn't asking Luna " with that being said he slid the third finger in , attaching his tongue to my clit .
" mmm FUCK " I said lowly .
He speeds up the pace in his tongue and fingers making me reach my climax .
" IM FINA PEE OMGGG MOVEE " I said .
" it's not pee lil Mama , let it out " he said while attaching his mouth back to my vagina .
I squirted all over his mouth and fingers making him lick it all up . Once he was finished he came up and sloppily kissed me making me taste myself . He smirked as he cleaned me up .
He took me home and called his self a Uber .

• ••Nasty fucks ! 😛🤰🏾

Nasty fucks ! 😛🤰🏾