𝓒𝓱𝓹1️⃣

•𝐻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝓎𝓌𝑜𝑜𝒹•💕

"Chile thank god you doing my nails" my client said while I'm shaping her nails.

"Yeah no problem girl, you my last hand today so im trying to make sure yours is really good" I said while applying her acrylic on.

I've been doing nails for a min now because I don't wanna work fast food or nothing and I wanna start my own business anyway so this is a good way to start.

After I get done with the girls nails I go on my instagram and I posted her nails

theylove.holly come book ya appointment today, dm me loves❗️💋🤍

@lovelybrii ouuuu imma book mine now

         ↪️@lovelybrii okaysss

@theonlyindaaa I see bestie grinding 💕

        ↪️@theonlyindaaa😚🧡

My client pays me my money and I show her out and I go and clean up my little area since I'm done for the day.  After I was done I got some snacks from the kitchen and went upstairs to watch a movie.

*ding* I looked down at my phone

Best🌝🧡

Best🌝🧡~Party at 6

Me~ yk ittttt

Best🌝🧡~k be ready at by 6

Me~k much love🤍

Best🌝🧡~much love😚💕

Looks like I'm going to a party so lemme get ready.

I walk downstairs to see my mom just coming in the door. She usually works late so I was confused.

"Hey Holly what you doing" She said putting her stuff down

"Hey mom im getting ready to go to a party...why are you home so early"

"oh...come here and sit on the couch I have to talk to you" She said patting a spot on the couch

"Ok..." I sat down

"So you and Angle are going to go stay with your aunt for a couple months so I can get myself together so I can have the best living situation for you." I looked in shocked because my mom was fine.

"um okay mom when are we Ieaving..." 

"at 6"

This is very strange of my mom cus she was doing perfectly fine but she has been acting distant for a couple weeks and she been going out more but that didn't really bother me but this uh uh.

"okay well im finna go pack and get ready...can I use the car?"

"yeah go ahead"

I went upstairs and started packing my clothes and hygiene stuff since imma be there for awhile...I really think my mom is up to something especially since she had been acting weird for a min now but whatever.