9

week three

"beommie~" taehyun cooed at his boyfriend.

"what~" beomgyu responded.

taehyun came closer to him and wrapped his arms around his waist. "i want to take my little bear on a date."

beomgyu blushed. "o-okay."

"you're the best, sugar." taehyun pecked beomgyu's lips. "where're we going, hm?"

"we're going now?" beomgyu tilted his head to the side like a confused puppy.

"of course we are. did you expect me to ask you and take you tomorrow?"

"kind of—"

"come on, you big bear!" taehyun said excitedly interrupting beomgyu and grabbed his hand, leading him out to his car.

☾~☽

the two walked down the sidewalk with their hands intertwined.

"taee~ where're you taking me~?

"there." taehyun pointed to a sign.

"a café?" beomgyu questioned as taehyun led him inside. "it smells like a café."

taehyun chuckled at beomgyu. "you're cute, sugar."

beomgyu mumbled something and blushed.

"hey, bub, why don't you go find somewhere to sit, i'll get drinks. does that sound good to you?" taehyun asked the boy next to him.

"sure." beomgyu answered.

"you're such a cutie. what do you want?" taehyun asked and pinched beomgyu's cheek.

"i don't know. surprise me." beomgyu looked down at his feet.

"okay, go find a spot, i'll be there in a minute."

beomgyu smiled at him and went to sit down at a small table with two chairs next to the window.

he sat in silence and patiently waited for taehyun while looking out the window.

"um, hello?" a boy walked up to beomgyu. "i think you go to my school? are you the kid that's dating taehyun?" he asked beomgyu.

beomgyu didn't know how to answer that. "o-oh, uhh—"

"it's okay, i'm gay too." the boy smiled and sat down where taehyun was supposed to be sitting. "what's your name?"

"er— beomgyu?" beomgyu responded like he was second guessing his name. why does he have so much energy? he's bouncing in the chair.

"i'm hueningkai!" the boy practically yelled.

"c-could you keep your voice down a bit?" beomgyu mumbled.

"oh. sorry." hueningkai smiled sheepishly.

"hey, beommie, who's this?" taehyun walked up to the two with their drinks handing beomgyu his.

"he goes to our school. his name's hueningkai." beomgyu said taking a drink from the drink taehyun gave him.

"do you want me to move? am i interrupting something? should i just—"

"you're fine. beommie can sit on my lap." taehyun said cutting hueningkai off.

"tae, we're in public—" taehyun picked beomgyu up off of the chair and sat down on it and patted his lap telling beomgyu to sit.

"i'm not a dog, tae." beomgyu rolled his eyes and sat on taehyun's lap.

"i feel really single now." hueningkai interrupted.

beomgyu blushed and put his head down on taehyun's shoulder.

"okay, i'm going to leave you two alone. you're really cute together. umm.. bye!" hueningkai said standing up and leaving the café.

"can i get off your lap now?" beomgyu asked with his cheek squished against taehyun's shoulder.

☾~☽

just changed the whole plot because of  these pussies *cough* i_wanna_sandwich *cough* bangtae_ned 

you're welcome 🤸‍♀️