PROLOGUE

- CHOI SOOBIN POV -

I can feel her again.

The warmth of her body engulfing me, which make me slowly opened my eyes, only to find her hovering on top of me. Her natural beauty was shown up in front of my eyes, as the illuminating bright moon kissed half of her face. Her warm, smooth palm cupping my cheek while her other hand was resting on top of head, caressing my hair just like a mother being. Her eyes was set on mine. Her legs on either side of my waist as she was sitting on my stomach.

I closed my eyes, enjoying this moment for a little bit. Somehow, I like y/n's presence by my side although I know this isn't real, at all. I like― no. I mean, I love how she feel on me. I love the warmth of her body, her scent, her touch and everything about her. In another words, I'm crazy over Yoon y/n's presence.

As I opened my eyes back, I was so suprised that she leaned her face forward until her lips gently captured mine. Her palm still cupping my cheek but her eyes was closed, as if she enjoyed this greatest moment that I never had in my entire life.

Suprisingly, my large hand dared to take a step by grabbing her small waist then I pulled her until there's no gap left between our body. I thought she would pull immediately after my sudden wild action on her but no. She kept on kissing me until our simple, gentle kiss turned into a passionate one.

I wish this would last longer.
I wish she is my reality.
I wish y/n is really exist.

I wish so.