The News

When suddenly her mother walks in to wake her up."Ernest!?" Her mom screamed "Hurry close the door!!" She yelled back pulling her in her room and closed the door "Your a...shark?!" Looking at her fin and sharp teeth "I don't how but yah I'm a shark now" putting her hands over her basically non-existent breast "Well not just a shark" as her face started to glow red "Your a girl too?" Moving Ernest's hands "Yah...do you mind I get dress before we continue this talk" still blushing "Yah, Hurry up" as she left the room and started to itch her arm and started to get a tooth ache "Weird, I didn't have a cavity or anything like that...hmm I guess I'll have to go to the dentist" as she continued to wake everyone else up. "Goodness sakes what am I supposed to wear" looking around at all the clothes there are now too big for her and spotted a Chewbacca onesie "Welp as much as It will look cute it's also the only thing that fits me well apart from the tail" looking at the knife on his desk "And I liked this onesie too." After a little while everyone was up and eating in the living room when Ernest peaked her head out making one of her brothers look in shock "What in tarnation is that?" Drawing everyone attention to Ernest as she stepped out into the living room "Heyyy so I'm a shark now" as she waved around her tail which as you can suspect threw everyone into shock and definitely deserved them some explanation "So I bet everyone wants a question, I'll start with how? I don't know how but all I know is that when I woke up I was a shark, any others?" Looking up at her parents and brothers because she got a decent amount smaller and now stands at around 5'6" where she was 5'10" "What's up with the onesie?" Will said "all my clothes are too small for me" she said putting the hood on "Why do you sound feminine?" Dawn said her older brother "That's because ima girl now" taking off her hood to show her new Neon Aqua hair that reaches to her hip "Ta Dah" waving it around. While everyone was distracted about this revelation they forgot to turn off the TV which as on the news which suddenly got alot louder when an announcement came over the normal news "This is an immediate alarm for all citizens of the United States, Canada, South America, Russia, Germany, China, and Korean, there has been an out break of a new virus that has been very much docile for the past 5 months and only main purpose was to spread and seems to be a different virus than COVID-19 but yet seems to still have some strands similar to it but in the past three days has started to mutate, the side effects of these mutations are Anthropomorphic transformation, and Changing of Gender, although the Anthropomorphic transformation is the dominant trait of the Virsus the Changing of Gender is a very rare trait and your very much unlikely to get it, many governments are currently trying to find a way to cure and prevent it from spreading but all we can do right now is to please stay calm" as the normal news went back to normal, as the family stood in shock "I think I need to go to the bathroom" Ernest said heading to the bathroom "Does this mean we probably have it?" "More likely, now are just have to hope we don't turn into anything bad" the family was bickering over what animal they hope they be when suddenly Ernest's mom fell on the ground as everyone was freaking out Ernest's father grabbed her and told them that it was more likely her being so worked up and took her upstairs to rest when they suddenly hear a scream come from the bathroom and looked over in the hallway to see Ernest on the ground "You okay?" Will said "Yup just slipped on my tail" getting up and cleaning the dirt of her onesie "Welp I'm going to go play some videogames for the rest of the day since we're more likely going to be staying home" as she went back into her room. "Goodness sakes that's embarrassing!!" She shrieked curling into a ball "I fell on my own tail!" "AAAHHHH!!" As she laid on the ground "ahhh" as she started to get up "So what should I do till something comes up" looking around her room and noticed all the clothes that don't fit her anymore "Might as well donate them or something" as she went to the cleaning closet and grabbed some black bags and started to put all the clothes in bags...After alot of bagging all the clothes that don't fit are now in a bunch of bags outside her door "Welp now my room is ten times for open but I still kept a bit of clothes that I liked and some that fit me and well underwear, can't go around naked" looking at her clock she noticed it was getting near 9 and the sun as stated to set "Better go to sleep" as she jumped on her bed hugging her Chewbacca Plushie.