9

On the third day after their marriage, Lisa officially started filming for "Love at First Sight", a movie Big Hit Entertainment had previously arranged for her

"Love at First Sight" wasn't a movie with a big budget, and so the celebrities cast weren't major stars. Lisa was cast as the female lead, and the male lead was an older celebrity, who had been in the industry for a long time and was never able to catch a break. The supporting female actress was an old acquaintance, Tzuyu.

Ever since being blocked after "Alluring Times", Tzuyu wasn't cast in any movies for several months. It was not until in November, when she jumped between different men that she incidentally hooked a film investor. The investor seemed to have really fallen for her, as he actually injected a large sum into the "Love at First Sight" and helped her snag the supporting female role.

Because of the investment, Tzuyu was bolder than when she filmed "Alluring Times". Even the director and screenwriter had to let her be to some degree, not to mention the other staff members and actors. Whoever saw her would always treat her with respect.

Honestly speaking, if it weren't for Jisoo's reminder, Lisa would have completely forgotten about Tzuyu.

Tzuyu's personality was overbearing. The two of them had argued on so many occasions, and every time, Tzuyu would never get anywhere. Now that she had bounced back, Lisa's first instinct was that this movie won't be that easy to film.

However, in truth, the situation was much better than she had imagined. At the very least, she and Tzuyu didn't have to see one another for a week before shooting, so things between them seemed calm and peaceful.

Lisa and Jisoo sat in the break room, waiting to shoot the next scene, but as there were so many outtakes during the current scenes being shot, Jisoo yawned in boredom. Suddenly, she came over to Lisa to gossip. "Lisa, how is life after getting remarried to Mr Jeon?"

Lisa, who was looking at the script at the time, was a little stunned by Jisoo's question.

Actually, she couldn't quite describe life after her and Jungkook's marriage. He had been back in Korea for some time now, but since returning, he hadn't gone back to the office, and yet whilst she was working, he seemed to be busy as well. All in all, it was like he was busy with something that she didn't know and wouldn't tell her about.

Jungkook treated her well. After their marriage, there hadn't been a single night when he didn't come home. Two days ago, Jisoo was busy with something and had to take the car. When she made her way back to the set, she came across traffic, so Lisa had to wait for quite a long time. Perhaps it was because it was winter and she had to wait so long in the cold wind, Lisa had a fever in the middle of the night. Jungkook then personally ran out to get her some medicine. Since then, he would come by every day to the set.

Now that she thought about it, there was really little to complain about her husband. If she had to find something, then she would say that since they got married over ten days ago, they had slept together every night, but he would never touch her. Not once.