Sudden confession.

Amane was shocked. He looked in her direction, but was met with her head looking away, and some regret and grief coming from both of them.

Yashiro had her eyes filled with tears, and was about to leave, when a hand holding her wrist held her back.

"Stay."

"What?"

"Stay. Please."

Yashiro sat on the floor, with her hands holding her legs, and her head leaning on her knees.

"I liked you too." Amane said, looking at the moon.

"When?" Yashiro asked, looking at him.

"Back when we were on high school."

"I guess I was too afraid to do anything. How ironic, really."

"If I knew you liked me too, would we have done anything differently?" Yashiro asked.

"Maybe. But I wouldn't have changed it for a thing." Amane said while smiling, looking at her.

. . . . .

Since that confession, Amane and Yashiro's friendship was back, and everyone was happy again.

They were interacting again, and despite confessing each other's past feelings, it didn't matter.

Maybe, it wasn't the confession they had expected. Maybe, their story could have been different. But, saying maybe and imagining if things were different wouldn't change the past, but it could change their future.

. . . . .

Cherry Blossom's MV "Magnolia" had released, and it had been an absolute hit. From the gorgeous visuals, to the amazing vocals and lyrics, everyone loved the comeback.

Despite it being early in the year, Sakuras were very active in promoting and voting for the comeback, and the results had been overwhelming.

The girls had gone on multiple variety shows and shot many ads, as well as doing some photo shoots and some radio interviews.

It had been tiring, sure, but very worth it.

. . . . .

Yashiro was on her way home, along with the other girls, when she got a text.

donutdumbass

- hey

- whats up

- u still up?

- amane its 11:30

- its late

- im not even home yet

- oh

- yeah

- . . .

- so

- what are u doing

-?

- stop

. . . . .

Yashiro was on her bed, laying down, with a toothbrush on her mouth, and her scrolling through her phone, when she got a message.

donutdumbass

- hey

- amane its 2:30

- and u are still awake tho

- •^•

- what do u want

- my agency wants me to act in this drama

- and they said u would be in it 2

- is it true tho

- ?

- i havent heard anything

- oh

Yeah, this didn't age well.

. . . . .

Yashiro was walking through the company's hallways, when she was asked to go on a meeting.

Turns out that meeting was to ask her to consider a role in a new web drama and her company had accepted. Without asking her first. This was going to be good and-

This was not good.

. . . . .

donutdumbass

- so

- was i right or was i right

- shut up

. . . . .

Turns out acting is hard, especially when it's your first time. wHo wOulD hAvE tHougHt? Yashiro didn't, that's for sure.

Learning facial expressions for an idol and an actor was not the same. When you are an idol you have to basically only wink or do a heart.

When you are an actor on the other hand, you have to have range, or else, it won't be believable. And despite it being just a web drama, it was still important.

First time acting, maybe not lacking.