Chapter 15 "Raid & Provisional's"

July 12, 2XXX (12:00 AM)

Izuku "Itachi" Midoriya 

Company Owner, Hero In Training, (Former Private)

Kamino Ward, Japan

I was told to stand by as the Backup. I brought my phone and waited while looking on my phone. I waited and then the raid started. I put my phone away and saw s I merging off about this so I moved as fast as possible and put a mark on shigaraki. I returned and I saw a huge explosion and I went to look with my senses and saw a man who looked as strong as All might and it must be the mastermind of the League of villains. I watched as he and All might fought. All might was being beaten down I saw All might and him punching their strongest. I saw as All might flew away as he crashed into the building and a helicopter hovered over as All might got back up and he kept trying as he eventually fell. I saw him about to get killed so I jumped and moved him in an instant. I returned as he looked at me if he could see.

 "What's is your name young one" "You should know my name but I must know yours" "Very well then my name is All for One as you will die today I might as well tell you" "Hmph Cocky that's nice while I watch you lose" we moved away as I started to use my Susanoo power and condensed and he went towards me I was glowing dark purple with a fire sword literally. I put it away as I punched All for One and it was useless so I decided to get real with this fight. I used amaterasu on my blindfold revealing my eyes as I opened the first gate and went at him with Chakra filled punches I attack at was faster speed putting I'm closer to the ground I used a strong uppercut and threw him into the air as I used universal pull and sent him to the ground. He got up and I decided to end this "Seventh gate of Wonder!!" As I turned blue he charged up his punch and I decided to use a technique that is dangerous to my body if overused. We were close so I used "HIRUDORA!!" As I was too close for him to run as I sent it to him knocking him into the ground and he was out for good as he cracked his mask.

 I went to All might and brought him back and healed his wounds and the police came over and took All Might and AFO. I honestly half assed it since I could have easily beat him but you know what fun I had. I went towards the L.O.V. as I saw Kurogiri about to open a portal I knocked him out and took down the entire team in an instant. I returned and fist pumped the air. 

(3RD POV)

...AND ALL MIGHT AND ITACHI HAS TAKEN DOWN THE VILLAIN AND THE LOV!!!

Everyone jumped as they chanted All Might's and Izuku's Name or hero name. Bakugou cried as All Might was beaten and everyone cheered in their homes. Aizawa, Nezu, and King Vlad watched as they saw the new symbol... The new Symbol Of Youth!! People saw as the newest hero was stronger than All Might seen to be almost impossible to catch up too. 

July 12, 2XXX (12:47 AM)

Izuku "Itachi" Midoriya 

Company Owner, Hero In Training, (Former Private) SYMBOL OF YOUTH

Kamino Ward, Japan

I helped everyone be taken away as I asked to see Kurogiri as he was strange to me. I had a couple of broken bones but I healed myself and kept going. I went to my house and I felt slumped and I posted to not call me this late on my work phone since I won't answer and I went to bed with Yumi.

July 12, 2XXX (7:42 AM)

I woke up and got ready for today. I went to the kitchen and started cooking as I was really hungry. Yumi came down the stairs very tired and latched on to me as she was still sleepy. She had to go to school and I made her food and I sat with her and I made sure she was okay for today. She left and I didn't know what to do. I sat there and I called Nezu and asked about the Dorms and if my room was to be bigger since I didn't  want to leave Yumi alone. He reluctantly agreed and told cements to change a room on the top to be bigger. I was glad since I could just take her to school via running at mach speeds. I was happier and I went to work on the projects that I wanted to finish. I had a new blindfold that looked somewhat the same minus the blood. I worked on it for about six hours and I eventually went home.