Ch 11 Section 4

Later on in the office...

Sam walked back into the office and Dean nodded, "Get the equipment to work?"

"Yeah."

Angel cocked an eyebrow at his frown, "So?"

"So this is insane."

Ruby scoffed, "You win 'understatement of the year'."

Dean turned his glare on her, "Look, I get it, you think-"

"I don't think... I know. It's not gonna work." She stood up and started to leave, "So long, Winchesters."

Sam scoffed, "So, you're just gonna leave?"

"Hey. I was gonna kill myself to help you win. I'm not gonna stand here and watch you lose." She walked closer to Sam, "And I'm disappointed because I tried. I really did, but clearly I bet on the wrong horse." Sam stayed silent so Ruby motioned, "Do you mind letting me out?"

Later on...

Angel, Sam, Dean, and Henriksen were all ready at their positions at different spots in the building. Sam was in the main office, while Angel, Dean and Henriksen were all near outside doors.

Dean yelled out for everyone, "All set?"

Sam answered first, "Yeah!"

The Henriksen, "Ready!"

And finally Angel who cocked her weapon, "Yup!"

"Let's do this!"

They all broke their salt lines and devil's traps protecting the doors. Angel threw open an outside door and backed up on alert. At first, nothing happened, but then suddenly demons started sieging inside. Angel shot the first one down and then the second one as she backed up.

Henriksen threw open his own door and first there was just silence. Suddenly a demon swung from the doorway and kicked at him with its feet. Demons filled the building as Sam and Dean also shot them down. The demon pinned Henriksen on the wall as he grappled for a flask of holy water in his pocket.

"God, I hope this works."

He opened the flask and splashed holy water on the demon. As it steamed and gurgled from the pain he grabbed his gun and moved further down the hallway where he bumped into Dean back first who was also shooting down demons. He and Dean each shot at demons back to back while the other reloaded before hurriedly moving in opposite directions.

"Go! Go! Go!"

Outside, Nancy and Phil were on the roof watching as more demons ran into the building.

"When this is over, I'm gonna have so much sex." Phil looked at her with wide eyes and she frowned, "But not with you. We better move."

Nancy carefully and hurriedly climbed off the roof to close one of the doors to the building and lined it with salt. She and Phil then move to the other doors and windows and line them with salt before taking their salt bags and running along the building.

In the office, a demon tackled Sam to the ground as he shot another. Sam fought hand-to-hand with it while Angel quickly moved down her own hallway. She shot at one demon that was running towards her dodging another and hitting him with her shotgun. As Demons swarm the hallway managed to hold them off by flinging holy water so she could make it to the main office with her brothers. As the three of them flung emptied their flasks out on the demons, the demons gathered around them.

Jenna, the woman Nancy knew who was now possessed, climbed over a desk and walked towards Sam. She stretched out an arm, which sent the three of them flying against the wall. They gasped in pain and looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Henriksen!" Dean yelled out, "Now!"

In the audio room, Henriksen struggled with a demon as he tried to play a tape. He managed to turn it on and Sam's voice speaking an exorcism came from speakers all over the office. The demons all covered their ears.

"Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii..."

Back outside, Nancy was lining a door with salt when a demon burst out the door. She screamed and the demon looked at her with black eyes before he fled. Phil grabbed the bag from Nancy and finished lining the door.

"Omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, ergo, draco maledicte et omnis legio diabolica, adjuramus te, cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis, humiliare sub potenti manu dei..."

As the exorcism continued to air over the loudspeakers, demons flailed and screamed. Jenna reached up to cover her ears as the Winchesters were still struggling from being pinned to the wall. Demons pounded against the outside doors, trying to get out. Black smoke began to pour from their mouths as the bodies of the possessed people fell to the ground. The smoke swirled angrily around the ceiling.

"Contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomini quem inferi tremunt ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, domine. exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica ergo, draco maledicte et omnis legio diabolica, adjuramus te cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare ut ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos!"

An explosion of light hit the ceiling of the office before everything went still. The Winchesters slid down the wall to the floor and looked at each other for a beat as they caught their breath. They shakily got to their feet as they groaned in pain. Henriksen walked into the office and chuckled slightly as he wiped blood from his lip. Angel smirked at him as she wiped the sweat from her face and Dean shrugged. The people who had been possessed started to get up as the electricity flickered back on.

Later on...

Henriksen looked up as Angel stopped at the desk he was leaning on, "I better call in. Hell of a story I won't be telling."

"So..." She looked back and met the eyes of her brothers who were packing up their weapons, "What are you gonna tell them?"

"The least ridiculous lie I can come up with in the next five minutes."

"Sounds like fun to me." She cocked an eyebrow, "Still planning on taking me and my brothers to Supermax?"

"No, I'm gonna kill you." Angel's brows went up and the boys looked over to him at that, all earning a smirk from the FED, "Angel, Sam and Dean Winchester were in the chopper when it caught on fire. Nothing left. Can't even identify them with dental records." They all smiled at that, "Rest in peace, guys."

Angel shook his hand when he offered it and gave him a genuine smile that reached her eyes, "Good working with you, Chief."

"Yeah." He shook hands with the boys next before motioning to the door, "Now get out of here."

Shortly after the Winchesters left, a woman walked into the police station holding a little girl by the hand. The little girl walked up to Nancy, who was sweeping the main office.

She smiled at the child, "Well hey there."

"Excuse me. I'm looking for two boys and a girl. They're siblings." Her eyes flashed to Henriksen who was sitting on a desk and Phil was standing nearby looking at a file, "One of the boys is really tall and one's really cute. The girl's blonde and really pretty."

Nancy chuckled, "What's your name, sweetie?"

The little girl's expression never changed as her eyes turned white, "Lilith."

Phil and Nancy both realize that this little girl is Lilith, the demon who sent the hoard after the Winchesters. Henriksen tried to react but it was too late. Lilith raised her hand and white light filled the office as well as the screams of Henriksen, Nancy and Phil.