Vegas to L.A

Wassup, Im Lauren! Lauren Scott Im 18 years old. Im from Las Vegas, Nevada. Today is my last day here, my mama just got a new gig in Los Angeles,California. My mom is a doctor. Her name is Maranda Scott . But It kinda sucks that I'll be leaving the one friend that I have behind. I suck at meeting new people.My mama says it's because of the way that I look at people.I can't control my facial expressions at times.I think its just cause im pretty with long natural hair & bitches be hating. Hopefully I fit right in this time, not that I actually give a fuck ..

Today was Wednesday August 2nd and mama wanted to be in the new house before Tuesday August 8th because that's when I started school...yes school. This was my last year and I'm SOOOOO FUCKINGGG EXCITED!!!! " Lauren Hurry up & finish packing , the movers are just minutes away! Make sure you have everything we don't wanna leave anything behind...that would suck" yelled my mom.

"Wait , have you seen my necklace with daddy on it " I said. 

My dad passed away 2 years ago. He was hit by a car and the car fled the scene before the police arrived so it was a hit & run. My mom haven't took the time to grieve. I haven't either but, my mom keep herself busy so she won't have to think about it. So, most of the time just go chill with my god-sister A'Lynn. Me & her been best friends since the sand box. Thats my girl for real, I'll knock a bitch out over her and no questions she'll do the same for me. Her mom & my mom is Best friends..So, that kinda explains where the sister title comes in at. But, now that we're moving I won't get to see her as often except over the phone. School will be starting soon and I just know them bitches better not try to kick it with her. Code 021 is NO NEW BITCHES . Period.

"No, I haven't seen it. Where was the last place that you had it ? You need to be more responsible you're 18 .. soon you'll be an adult and I won't be there to help you" she said .

"Oh please , not now . Please .I don't wanna have the adult conversation now" I said  

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Who is it ?" I said 

"The movers" replied a deep voice.

"Oh sorry , my bad" I said as I was unlocking the door.

"Hello, Im Mr.Davis & This guy here is my son Maurice Davis he's 19" Said Mr.Davis

"Wassup Gorgeous " Maurice said with a smile .

"H-h-hey ,Im Lauren Scott nice to meet you come in" I said as I smiled awkwardly. Trying to see why the fuck did I just stutter. Wait, did he just call me gorgeous? Maybe it's because this boy is just so dam fine. He was about 6'1 , brown skinned with some cute ass teeth. His waves was perfect,  I started to tell him he made me sea sick with his fine ass but I didn't wanna seem thirsty.

"Ok so, where do we start  ? Which boxes do we put in the moving truck first ? " said Mr.Davis"

"In here" said my mom. Walking towards the living room .

I knew she wanted to put her furniture in first. That shit costed tons of money she wanted to make sure that it made it to the new house safe and sound.

As the Mr.Davis & Mom were in the living room fiddling with the furniture Maurice and I were making our way up to my room to start bringing my boxes downstairs.

"Dam ma" said Maurice.

"Boy What " I replied with a attitude 

"Calm down , its just that yo room look like my living room and dining room put together" He replied .

"Is that supposed to be a compliment or some" I said .

"Oh its  definitely a compliment this mf huge in here for just one person. But enough talking lets get to moving these boxes princess" Said Maurice .