GHOST ENCOUNTER?! TRAUMA?!

"yes, so recently we have heard the news that y/n was recovering from a trauma and would be taking a break off the screen for some months, y/n, if you are comfortable would you mind telling us the full story?"

the boys turn around and look at you. this was the first interview you were attending after your huge break. the interview was more of a friendly one where the interviewers acted like your close friends, not like job interviewers. the interview was live

you all were seated around in a circle on the floor, cross-legged, totally 10 people. 2 interviewers and you all. the interviewer at one side and hoseok sitting at the other side of you

"nae"

"so, this I think happened around 4 months ago, I was alone in the dorm, I have been alone in the dorm many times. our dorm has 8 bedrooms, so its pretty big. I didn't mind staying alone for the whole night, but that day it was different"

"it was raining very heavily and thundering like crazy. It was so eerily quiet like I could here my own breathing even with the heavy rain outside. then the incident happened"

"It was 12:37pm, I was talking to Jin hyung on the phone in the living room, he was telling me that they might come late because of the traffic in the rain, thats when I heard this weird giggling from behind me"

your voice cracked at remembering the horrific incident, hoseok immediately notices and interlocks your finger with his, giving you a reassuring smile.

"I immediately turn around only to see the small gap between the sofa and the wall empty, jin starts yelling my name from the phone, I don't know why but thinking i was hallucinating I get up from the couch with the phone pressed on my ear and start switching on all the lights of the dorm"

"I tell Jin about the weird giggling and he starts panicking over the phone, I think he starts yelling at the driver to go faster"

"I was done switching on all the lights of the house and was heading to my room, when i passed the living room and something caught my eyes....the couch i was previously seated on had 2 wet handprints....the handprints were very small looking like that off a kid"

"even after watching so many horror movies, I being the stupid person I am, walked up to the couch for a closer look, thats when i see it.....the small gap behind the couch was full of these wet footprints and the back of the couch was filled with more of small handprints.."

"I suddenly felt this moist gust of wind and i turn around and see the living room window wide open, the rain slightly coming in through the window, I was fully sure i had locked it after hearing the weather forecast, then i see more damp spaces on the carpet below only to be more of the footprints"

your voice cracked a second time and the others gasped with horrified looks, you hadn't told any of this to the boys either.

"I panicked so much that i started yelling into the still ongoing call with jin hyung saying 'THERE IS SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE JIN HYUNG, JIN HYUNG THE WINDOW IS WIDE OPEN AND THERE ARE WET FOOTPRINTS EVERYWHERE' I heard a lot of chaos in the other end I don't know what it was. thats when the power cut off"

you look and see that everyone had scared faces and were leaning close towards you. listening attentively.

"I then here this loud ear-splitting scream, it was so loud that i dropped the phone and fell down, covering my ears. my tears were now flowing down rapidly and i was sure that the scream would soon break my eardrums, the scream must have lasted for a whole 2 minutes. when it abruptly stopped, I ran to my room and closed the door shut with a huge 'SLAM'. it had again gotten so quiet i could here a pin drop"

"I then started panicking more when i noticed that I had dropped my phone in the living room. i was so scared not knowing what to do. i noticed that it had gotten quiet, so i slowly opened my room's door, peeking through the gap to see if the corridor is clear so that maybe i have a chance to make a run, grab my phone and get out the dorm"

"when i think of it now, I don't know why but I actually thought that no one is in the corridor and i still have a chance to run so I slowly took one step outside, half of my body still inside the room. suddenly i see this figure charging right towards me in a inhumanly speed. I shut the door slam and laid hard on the door, putting all my weight on it. crying very hard, but i had covered my mouth with my palm to not attract the creature"

"then i hear this knock on my door, cutting through the silence then with a small voice which says 'come and play with me' I was crying so hard at this moment that i could feel my heart about to jump out"

"i stayed silent, but then i see the knob of my door slowly twisting, I had locked it but I still stayed attached to the door, thinking that if i left the door, the thing could barge right in. the voice of the girl was so sweet, it was almost like it was luring me"

"the knob kept turning and the knocks kept sounding until it just stopped....completely stopped...so silent again"

"I thought that the creature must have left so i started moving away from the door, to find something to protect myself. out of no where, the door was slammed harshly and i could hear hard pounding on the door with a heavy shrill voice saying 'OPEN THE DOOR'. I am very easily flinched....I flinched so badly after the huge bang on my door that i slipped, hit my head on the bedside table and fell down..."

"the last thing i saw was the door being heavily slammed, the door knob being violently twisted, my hand covered in blood and then i blacked out"

"the next i woke up in the ambulance, jungkook crying heavily while hugging me, namjoon holding my hand with a worried expression and the jin consoling a crying jimin. the others weren't in the ambulance, they were coming from another car"

"i was told that i would need a lot of rest because of blood lose and being hit at a very sensitive area of my head, I also started getting panic attacks when someone would raise their voice even a little bit, the doctors told me that i should avoid places with loud noises and places which could increase pulse rate"

"I needed to get therapy about this incident, another reason I was off the screen"

"but the story doesn't end here, we moved out the dorm and now started living in a new one but...when I was packing with the others, i saw this note which was written in a very messy handwriting almost like a child wrote it, which said...'all I wanted was you to play with me'...."

suddenly, the light bulb above you broke sending the shards of glasses on you, followed by every bulb in the room breaking, with loud screams of terror coming from everyone in the room-

---THE INTERVIEW LIVE HAS UNEXPECTEDLY BEEN PUT DOWN OR STOPPED. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE--- 

____________

(based on a true story)

hit 10k so thought to update <3