Prologue: A Bull's Redemption

Y/N POV

Me and Blake where on our way to deal with some Atlast shit or what ever.

Blake: We are here my love. Ready to go darling~

Y/N: Let's just get this over with

( This is what happens but Y/N is on the rock instead )

Y/N: Is this, what I want. I know humans are scum but some people I've seen are defenseless, am I doing the right thing or am I just hurting insect people.

I loved at my own hands and soon took of my mask as one rubbed my mark while the other hold my mask and as I looked at the mask reflection I didn't see myself. I saw a monster.

Y/N: No. This is not what I want, not anymore. How can I call humans scum and heartless monsters, while myself is a heartless monster that prays on insect people.

I than put my mask back on.

Y/N: But not anymore.

I grabbed Blush and Wilt.

Y/N: It's time to change course.

I than went back and packed my things and saw my Step mother Kali.

Kali: Honey, is something wrong?

Y/N: Mom, I fell like what I'm doing is wrong and I want to change. If you and father want to disown me than you can but nothing is stopping me from changing my fate.

Instead of doing so she helped pack and hugged me.

Kali: We would never disown you. Besides me and your father have been talking and we where planning to have you leave them but we are glad you saw the light. Humans and Faunus can make peice but someone must stop the white fang before they hurt more people and I feel like you can do it, but not alone.

Y/N: How can I do so?

She than handed me some papers.

Kali: There's a place called Beacon, go there and learn how to be a hunter, don't worry we'll always be your family and we'll always be with you.

She than hugged me tight and I did the same.

Kali: You where more of a son than Blake was my daughter.

She than made me look at her.

Kali: Now Y/N, you must go.

Y/N: Right.

I than left with my things in hand but one person was in my way. Blake

Blake: Honey is something wrong.

She try to touch me but I smacked her hand away and she was mad

Blake: Darling. Why would your future wife's hand!

Y/N: Because of this Blake. We are never getting married. We're through, I never want to see you again

I than walked passed her.

Y/N: If you hurt someone. Human or Faunus, I'll be there to stop you.

I than left.

Blake: TRATOR!!! YOU ARE LEAVING YOUR OWN FOR THOSE SCUM!!! ESPECIALLY YOUR WIFE!!! YOU BETTER PRAY I DON'T FIND YOU!!!

TIMESKIP

Soon after I was on a Bulkhead reading with most looking with a quick glance than them speed walking pass me.

Y/N: That day, if our positions we're switched. Would our fates be different, would I have your life and you mine.

Soon after the Bulkhead stopped and soon people leaving which only ment one thing.

Y/N: I'm here, at Beacon. Now my redemption begins.

I than left the Bulkhead with only the little to great me as I walked into it's warm embrace.