A Dance for the Panther • Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Your sweaty body swayed gracefully around the steel pole, as flashing lights shimmered within the dancing hall. A crowd of men cheered at your agile, sensual movements you were performing for them.

You didn't heed the lasciviousness in there eyes, nor did you see the way they licked their lips. Your eyes were closed, you were far far away, you were envisioning the captivating blue orbs you'd dance for almost every night. You were fancying his touch and what it made you feel, his intoxicating, virile scent, his callous yet tender grasp, his bright and blue hair, his well-defined chest and powerful physique.

You were thinking of the man whom captured your heart and mind, and that man's name was Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez.

It first happened in one of those wild night of yours, when your performance ignited all men's animalistic carnal desires with your perfect lines, and rounded body. You were dangerous, you were dangerous that a reel from your hip, would cause wars among men.

You were proud of yourself; you were the most requested stripper of the club, and due to your popularity, your boss, Barragan Luisenbarn, had made you off-limits except for his special clients. A dance of yours was high-priced, and a night with you was unworldly expensive.

Pole, lap, and stripping dances were what you usually did. It was rare when some clients acquired to sleep with you, because most of them couldn't afford it.

Harsh life, and thin times forced you into working in such field, you had no choice, you needed to live in a way or another. You had a perfect body, and experts trained you to use your femininity to earn money, your boss had seen a high potential in you when he first met you, otherwise, he'd not risk to pay for your couch, and now, you were a money torrent for him. Certainly, hiring you was one of the best decision he'd ever made.

The music finally came to a stop, and you posed in a sexy pose, before sending a seductive kiss to your audience. They applauded uproariously at your gesture, and you giggled giddily.

"We love you, [Y/N]!" One of them shouted.

"I love you too, darling!"

You retreated to the dressing room, strutting your body, still hearing the applause outside.

"You were stunning out there, girl," Cirucci, one of your colleagues, gushed vehemently.

"Thanks, dear," You said, throwing a robe to cover your almost naked body.

"Really, how do you do this?"

You shook your shoulders, "It just comes out like that..."

Cirucci rolled her eyes at you while chuckling, "Yeah, yeah, whatever... show-off,"

You titterd at her remark, ambling behind a curtain to get changed.

"Your shift's done?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm calling it a day," You answered behind the curtain.

"Lucky, mine's in about ten minutes," She groaned.

"Good luck," You grinned at her, as you reshowed, fully clothed, ready to head back to home.

"I know that smile, is he coming to yours tonight?"

"I'm not gonna answer that," You said as you swept out of the room. However, you could hear Cirucci exclaim, "Don't forget to use protection!"

•°•°•°•

You took a shower, and made sure to wash your head and scrub your body thoroughly. Massaging your scalp, you moaned delightfully at the relaxing water splattering on your tired body. It was cozying to your nerves after a busy day of work.