Impatient, Dizzy & Tired

Sero PoV -

I stared at my best friend and his crush just standing there idly while I was here waiting for them to just confess already. I had had enough so I faked a little cough to speed things up. Even Mina was surprised, she didn't really expect me to be impatient with this at all - but come on! My Kamibro is going to be confessing to his crush for 7 months now and they still expect me to be patient! No way! This is happening right here, right now whether they like it or not.

"Get it over with already!" I screeched, getting my camera ready.

"Yeah!! We need TEA people!" She flashed her best smile.

Kaminari's PoV -

I snickered at Sero and Mina's comments until I realized what they had meant. 'They are not going to let me leave without confessing, are they?' I thought desperate to find some way out. I was even more nervous then I was before and at this point, I might just faint - seriously, I do feel a little dizzy and tired.

I was trying hard to think but I just felt so lightheaded, I didn't realize I was slowly falling forward. You can guess how that turned out.

"Denki!" Kiri called me, swiftly catching me before I hit the ground. I don't really remember what happens after that but I could smell a earthy smell, warm and welcoming. I could hear Sero and Mina rushing over but after that I blanked.