chapter 1. a little ^•^

Hinata's pov-

I'm at school right now, it's been really difficult recently and I've been really stressed, I've gained feeling for kageyama as well, it really doesn't help. I'm a little and haven't been able to regress recently which makes it worse. We've moved into dorms at the school tho so that might make it a little easier for me as work is only about 5mins away from school. Anyways to the present.

Walking to practice-
God I really don't have the energy for practice right now *sigh*
I walk to the changing rooms, my arm is bandaged up, I'm glad I remember to wrap my cuts.
Once I'm changed I go to the gym where I'm met with the whole team.
"Why are you late" dachie yelled,

"S-sorry lost track of time..hehe.." I didn't even notice the time.
"Oh by the way I need to leave for 5:30pm.."

"Fine....just don't be late again" dachie sighed, he seemed disappointed....

At 5:30,
*yawns* "s-sorry I have to go, bye *waves and runs out*

Kageyama pov- something is off with Hinata, he's been leaving early and acting super tired....ugh I'm overreacting he's fine!!! I hope...

With hinata-
5:36, walks into work "Hiya, imma go get changed"
Works till 10:30
"Bye guys *yawn* can you lock up for me please"

"Sure!! I still can't believe you're working here aswell as school and practice, get some sleep!!"mark yelled from the kitchen

"Thanks!"

Bye the time he's back at the dorms it's 11:00pm cos he stopped to get some food, walks into the dorms and is greeted bye half the team, watching a movie and cooking food. But doesn't see them at first.

Opens the door, dumps his stuff down and takes his shoes off.
"Fuuuccckkkkk......." Lies down on the floor in pain.

"Wtf boke!" Kageyama yelled,

"Hmm wha?" Gets up puts salad in the fridge and crashes on a couch. Basically out of it.
"I'm goin to sleep" falls asleep instantly.

Okie dats it for now, sorry if it's bad I'm doing this for me and only me, I'm also used to doing texting stories so I'll probably end up doing it in that kind of style so if you don't like that idgaf. Anyways if you did enjoy it yay ^^ Bai.