Abhishek in Jail

Chapter 11 continues

Aisha's P.O.V.
"No this is a plan Abhishek is a kind and good human being he can't think also all this"

Priyanka's P.O.V.
"You shut up Aisha I know Abhishek well then you let me talk to Misti,Hey Misti how dare you say that Abhishek is the thief,don't think also about that"

Misti say's
"I know all will support Abhishek not me but don't think that I will step back I'll am going to call Police"

Priyanka say's
"How dare you call Police"

But however Misti calls Police,Police comes.

Police Officer's P.O.V.
"Misti Shukla here she called us and who's Abhishek Kaur here"

"Sir me Misti Shukla and this is Abhishek arrest him fast he has robbed my diamond necklace my necklace was found in Abhishek's bag".

"But madam why you brought diamond necklace in college"

"Hmm I'll tell"
She tells all the problem to Police.

Police Officer's P.O.V.

"Abhishek we have to arrest you for some time as Madam haves the prove that you are the thief,we are giving you 1 day who ever can prove that he's innocent then OK other wise we are going to keep him in jail only"

Aisha's P.O.V.
"No please Sir he's a good person I know please don't arrest him it can be a plan a big plan please"

Abhishek's P.O.V.
"Aisha is right I am not a thief,please try to understand"

Police Officer say's
"See madam every one says this only I didn't do anything but this is our work we have to arrest Abhishek and I told you if you want to take him off from jail we have given you 1 day prove it if you can"

They arrest Abhishek,after that Aisha goes to the Police Station.

Aisha's P.O.V.
"Abhishek I came now you don't worry I'll take you off from jail you are the first person I liked in the college how can I see you in problem and I know you did nothing but still...but I am going to soon give the prove to Police"

Abhishek's P.O.V.
"I know Aisha you'll take me out from jail,but you please don't cry I told you na I don't feel nice while you cry please don't cry"

Aisha says
"I don't have any shock to cry but if I see anyone in problem I automatically cry"

"I know you are so kind and sweet that you can't see anyone's problems"

Thank you
Shraddha❤