EPILOGUE

Few years later...

Naira woke up the most beautiful scene, her husband, and her little princess sleeping.

She moved forward and placed a kiss on his forehead and then on her little princess's.

"Good morning Kaira!" She whispered as she saw her wide awake giggling as she looked at her mamma.

"Come let's go donwstairs. Leaving your papa here alone, sleeping!" She laughed, and picked Kaira in her arms.

"Haww! Baby don't listen to your mamma, she is just jealous that you are dad's little sherni!" Kartik said in his sleepy voice.

"Wow Kaira! Aaj toh miracle hogaya, your papa woke up finally!" Naira said.

"Accha ji? I always wake up early, today is sunday so slept longer."

"Nahi nahi, sote hi raho! Aaj ke din ki importance bhi yaad nahi hai! You have been forgetting everything Kartik!" Naira said slowly.

"You said something?" Kartik got up.

"Nahi!"

"Ghussa ho? Kya hua jaan?" Kartik hugged her from behind.

"Tumhe khud pata hona chahiye ki main kyu ghussa hoon! Sit and try to remember what is so special today!" Naira replied and went out.

"Good morning Naira! Where is Kartik?" Suvarna asked.

"I don't know maa!" Naira replied

"Kya hua Naira? Abhi bhi yaad nahi aaya Kartik ko?" She asked

"No maa! I am trying to give him hints since yesterday, but he is not getting it!" Naira said.

"Then tell him that it's your...."

"Nahi maa! Let him only remember it!" Naira replied.

"Baby, I know your papa can't forget my birthday like this! I am sure he remembers it!" Naira said smiling.

************************

Naira went to Singhania sadan with Kaira.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!" Everyone sang as they came out making Naira happy

"Thank you so much everyone!" Naira replied.

"Naira bua!" Krish came running to him, and she picked him up in her arms.

"Where is Kartik?" Akshara asked

"He said, he will come after some time!"

"Jisko yaad rehna chahiye tha, usko toh yaad nahi hai, where are you Kartik?" Naira thought to herself.

"Kya hua Naira?" Keerti asked

"Kuch nahi di!" She replied smiling.

"Naira, Kaira is crying, she is in the room with Akshara!" Devyani said

"Oh, let me check!" Naira went upstairs and entered her room.

"Why is the light switched off?" Naira said when she went inside. The door closed behind her.

"Where is Kaira!?" She said, till then she felt someone hugging her.

"Ahh!" She screamed

"Kaira nahi, Kaira ke papa hain yahan!" He said and Naira looked at him.

"Kartik! You scared me...." She spoke but stopped as the lights switched on.

The whole room was decorated beautifully. With all candles and flowers.

"Kartik, tumhe yaad..."

"Happy birthday my Naira! Happy birthday to my jaan, my sherni, my whole life. I love you Naira, I love you so much! My day starts and ends with you. Your one smile makes my day. Everytime you smile I fall in love with you Naira. How our journey started, and how we crossed everything together. We had our ups and downs, but because you were with me, I could go through them easily. I am so lucky that I have you in my life. Log kehte hain shaadi ke baad pyaar kam hone lagta hai, but for me, I kept falling for you more and more. Tumse, tumhaari baaton se, woh smile se, sabse, pyaar hogaya mujhe. I can't even imagine my life without you Naira! How it all started and here we are!" He said and kissed her forehead.

"Kartik! Tumhe yaad tha? Thank you so much Kartik! I love you, I love you more than anything in this world." She hugged him as tears kept rolling down her cheeks.

"Let's cut the cake?" Kartik asked as they broke the hug.

He picked her up in bridal style, and took her towards the couch and made her sit there. She cut the cake and they fed each other. Then they joined their foreheads and smiled.

"Naira, I could never forget this special day! This is my jaan's day. My Naira's day!" He said and Naira smiled.

********************

After celebrating her birthday they all went back home. Naira was sitting in her room playing with Kaira

"Baby, you know, aapke papa duniya ke best husband, best papa, best beta, best in every way!" Naira said smiling.

"Baby, apne mumma se kehna ki, baby ke papa, baby ke mumma se bohot pyaar karte hain!" Kartik entered and sat on the other side of Kaira.

"Aur aap apne papa se kehna ki, jitna pyaar aapke papa aapke mumma se karte hain na? Usse kahin zyaada pyaar aapke mumma, aapke papa se karte hain!" Naira said

Both of them kissed Kaira from opposite sides.

"Kartik, see where we have come. From Rishikesh, where we always just kept fighting, to falling in love with each other, standing for each other, to getting married. And then convincing our families about our marriage and then getting married again. Then we had our Kaira, to make our life even more beautiful. But in all of this, you know what was the best part? It was that you were with me in every step from the beginning." Naira said smiling.

"Naira, I am always there with you! I love you so much! And this is...." Kartik spoke and then both of them continued together.

"OUR JOURNEY OF LOVE!" both of them smiled.

Hey guys! How are you all?

How was the chapter? I hope you enjoyed reading it!

With this we come to an end, with this book. For all the ones who read it, and constantly supported me, thank you so so so much. All this wouldn't have been possible without your love and support❤️

Thank you so much for reading, and for 3k+ votes! It means a lot to me🥺❤️

Don't forget to comment and vote