E I G H T

*swipe right so you can see the visuals of things i describe in the chapter:)*
please vote and comment if you're enjoying the book so far:))
thank you!!

"This is your house?" We pulled up to a huge house. Three floors, long windows. It had a huge gate and the driveway was enormous. Come on, it had a fountain in the center.

A fountain!

"Yeah." He brushed it off. My jaw was about to dislocate itself. This place would put Gatsby's house to absolute shame.

"It's like a palace." He ignored my comment and got out of his car. If you thought the outside looked amazing, the inside is literally every person's dream. It had an open floor layout and the natural light coming from the windows made it seem ten times bigger.

"Ems, I'm home." He said to the house. A few seconds later a girl in her late teen years appeared with a water bottle in hand. Her hair was dirty blond, but she had the same eyes as her brother. We looked to be about the same height, but she had longer legs than me, but a shorter torso. Overall she was beautiful. Good looks run in this family.

"You're here early. What happened to living your life reckless." He told her about our plan?

"It's relatively early." He responded. Whatever that's supposed to mean. 

"Only seven. Anyways, manners Luki; introduce me."

Luki? Cute. I'm totally making fun of him later.

"This is Elizabeth. Birdy, this is my sister Emma." He said placing his hand in my lower back.

"Nice to meet you Elizabeth. This one here has told me all about your little plans and adventures." I looked up at Archer only to find him glaring at his sister with a slight blush forming in his cheeks.

"Call me Eli, or Liz, or Skye. My friends call me that. Except your brother. Prefers to say Elizabeth."

"I call you Birdy too." He added with a smile.

"Birdy?" Emma asked, raising an eyebrow. I know it's an uncommon name and most people won't understand the backstory to it.

"Yes. And only I call her that." He mumbled the last part.

"Cute."

"Mom and dad are out right?"

"Yes. Tonight is date night." Emma said and Archer nodded. "It was nice to meet you, but I have some studying to do. I have a test tomorrow and I kind of left it for the last minute."

"Bye." I said. "She was lovely."

"Come on." We went up the stairs and entered a room. His room. Nothing like what I expected. Paintings in every single corner. Canvas filled with paint. A guitar in one corner next to his drawer. His bed in the middle.

"Holy fuck. High ceilings." Don't tell me you don't love high ceilings.

"That's what you focus on. You can enter you know that right?" I was still in the doorway, but once I entered I saw a window with a little roof thing where you could sit. That looks relaxing. I went to the wall where his drawings hung from. All so pretty. The details were amazing.

"You're really good." I said turning around only to find him without a shirt. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets. I had to bite my tongue in order to keep my cool.

Great freaking body.

Oh my fuckers... thats hot.

"Thank you birdy." He said, looking for a new shirt.