48-I Can't Hear you

Barry and Katrina sit as Caitlin cleans up the blood from their ears, "Why do so many villains that we go up against use sound as a weapon?" Caitlin says to them.
"What?" they both say as they both were still having a hard time hearing.

"Nothing" she says to them, "You're both gonna be fine" she adds as she finished up.
"Thanks, Cait" Katrina says.
"So, Wally just drove on up into the thick of it?" Joe asks them.
"Mmm-hmm" Barry says to him.

"Must have been some conversation you three had. Seeing as though he did literally the opposite of what we wanted" Joe says to them.
"This I can hear" Barry says looking at Katrina and Caitlin.
"It's not funny" Joe says to him.

"He's sorry" Katrina says looking from Barry to Joe.
"I'm in no laughing mood" Joe says with a straight face.
"Joe look, we tried, just like we told you we would" Katrina says as her and Barry stand up, "But Wally is one determined kid" she adds.

"Yeah, determined to get himself killed" Joe says.
"Or determined to help people. And be glad, or you know, we would not be standing here right now" Barry says to him.
"Well, he was lucky tonight. I don't want to see the day when he isn't" Joe says to him.
"Yeah, we got more than luck on our side, Joe" Barry says as Joe nods and walks away.

Barry then heads to another room, as he starts to take parts of his suit off, "Barry, you know we aren't invincible right?" Katrina says as she sits down on the hospital bed.

"Yes, of course I know this" Barry says smiling at her, as he then leans against the desk across from her. "Joe's being overprotective, but I get it." He tells her.
"Yeah, but Barry, you are starting to think that nothing can touch you, like nothing bad can get in your way. That's not true though, for any of us" she says to him.

"What are you saying?" he asks her.
"Barry, I was there when we both had an experience in the Speed Force, and I know ours were different when we first went in there. I'm happy that you came out of it thinking that we are going to win this, but you need to realize having a little fear of not winning can be healthy too. It can help to determine which risks are worth taking, trust me that is how I live my days. I know I agreed with Wally trying to help, but I think this is something that you and Wally need to take to heart" she says to him, and he smiles at her nodding.

Barry and Katrina change back into normal clothes as they head down to the breach room, where Cisco and Harry had been working on something to take down the Earth-2 Meta's

"Ow.... ow" Harry says as he gets shocked.
"Sorry" Cisco says as he does it again, "there we go" he then says.

"Are you kidding me with this" Harry says to Cisco.
"Hey, at least it works" Cisco says.
"Tremendous" Harry says.
"What is it, exactly?" Barry asks.
"It's just a small source of joy" Cisco says smiling, "But more importantly, it's how we're gonna stop Zoom's army" he goes on to say.

"By giving them all electro-shock therapy?" Joe asks.
"By giving them all dimensional-shock therapy" Cisco tells him.
"This is where I play stupid and you explain the science" Joe says to him.
"Okay, fair enough. So, all matters vibrate at its own unique frequency, right? You disrupt that frequency; you disrupt the matter" Cisco explains.