Chapter4

It has been ,an month Katherina went to England, Luices like the coward he is left because he feared father,James was old enough and disappeared without a trace ,and for Joshua, the only sibling I knew would stay with me no matter what left me for some village girl ,all of my siblings left me here broken and sad.After Father had found out I wasn't his blood and that mother was unfaithful years before,he then started using me as his personal punching bag,while my mother was an coward and did not do anything to help me,I see where Luices gets his Coward ness from.Day after day father gets mad about nothing and to get rid of his anger ,he hits me over and over and over and he then yells with each puch and kick :come on you little coward !Where is your bravery now.Stop crying!Your an abomination! You are worthless ,I was in so much pain,I just wanted to all of this chaos to end .So one day I decided to run away,unknowingly knew what will happened some time after.
*2 weeks later*
It has been two weeks since I had run away from home ,or should I say hell!I had found shelter ,luckily the woman was nice enough to share her home ,her name was Annabella ,I had found out she was an witch and in surprise she told me I was a witch aswell,and she had told me not only am a an witch but I am an werewolf as well ,because my father ,my real father was an alpha wolf.Annabella and I were bestfriends.Until one night our home was attacked by monsters of the night ,known as Vampires! And they killed Annabella! Right infront of me but luckily they gave me vampire blood so I turned ,before I turned the vampires that killed Annabella said :this is because of your brothers and your sister ,they must be punished! After that night I promised to slaughter and destroy anyone that gets in my way from killing Katherina Petrova, Joshua Petrova, Luices Petrova and James Petrova ! And for the vampires that killed Annabella ,I ripped them apart! So watch out ,I will transform from being a victim of chaos to becoming  Chaos!