Our starting

Before you begin to read the one shots, I want to say that first few stories have been written in my very immature hands

Before you begin to read the one shots, I want to say that first few stories have been written in my very immature hands. Those also suck in case of plots, writings and grammar. So read at your own risk. Then I was terrible in writing but gradually, I have improved atleast a bit. Now atleast, I write a bit better than before. So I am warning you. ⚠️

"Hey we can go to my apartment, I think"-a girl gave an idea.

"But why we can continue it in a hotel also?" -the boy replied.

"Yah, so let's do it." The girl said smirkingly.

With that they went to a hotel and booked a room.

MATURE CONTENT ( those who r uncomfortable may skip the part)

After entering in the room, the boy soon picked up the girl and kept her on the bed. Later he hovered over her and took her lips in his.They both were tasting the nectar of their lips with full of passion . Later he broke the kiss after being breathless and started to kiss her neck to collarbone. He started giving love bites . Now she flipped the position and came upon him. She locked her lips with him again. After that , he again hovered over her and started to remove her dress. She also opened his shirt. With that both removed their dress and threw it carelessly on the floor. Now they both were kissing each every part of their body very badly. And finally, they ended up being physically engaged. After they got pleasure,they both slept hugging each other.

MATURE CONTENT ENDS

In the morning, the girl woke up and found her in her college mate's embrace and yelled. Hearing it, the boy got up and his eyes also widened to see themselves in the condition. There was silence between them. Finally , he broke the silence and said,

"Mallika, I think whatever we have done yesterday ,we should forget. I am sorry for this. Actually, I was so intoxicated at that time ,I couldn't understand what I was doing. I am really sorry"

"No it's Ok Sumedh, it's my fault also. We should take it as one night stand and move on in our life"

1 YEAR LATER

IN A CAFETERIA

SUMEDH POV

I am waiting for my soon to be wife whom Aai has chosen for me. I really don't know I can love her or not. I think I can't keep her happy as I love only Mallika. From the day when I met with her, I deeply fell for her. We used to be good friends. But after the pleasure night with her, we never directly talked to each other. Even after that incident,I confessed my love to her but she still didn't give reply. And now I think that I have to forget her, I don't know what my future wants from me. So let's start the journey with the girl who is going to be my wife. I know nothing about her even not name.

MALLIKA POV

Today, I am going to meet my fiance on the insistance of my family. I don't know what is going to be with him as I don't think that I can love him. After the romantic night with Sumedh, I think that I have fallen for him. He proposed but I didn't give reply still as I feel so shy and strange infront of him. I think, I should start my new life with my husband. Ok let's meet him.
(Pov ends)

Finally, they reached in cafeteria and sat on the booked chairs. ( Sumedh was already there reading newspaper. Mallika came and sat infront of him,she didn't know it was Sumedh)

Finally Sumedh looked up and they both got stunned to see each other.

"You?" Both said together.

"What r u doing here?" Mallika asked.

"Same question to u" Sumedh casually said.

"I have come here to meet my soon to be husband " Mallika replied.

"Me too.I have also come here to meet my fiancee " Sumedh said.

"That means.... u.."

"No no, I should call my bro."

" I should also call my Aai".

With that, they both called to their respective gurdians and came to know about the truth. They both were shocked . They both looked at each other blankly and finally burst into laughter. Sumedh now asked smirkingly,

"So my dear wife, what's your answer? I haven't got your reply still."

Mallika was blushing like a hell. Within seconds, Sumedh held her by her waist and asked the same question again in a husky voice. Mallika just nodded in "Yess".

Hearing her confession, he soon took her to washroom and closed the door. Then he took her lips for a passionate kiss and then removed her dress. After the making out session (it wasn't physical ), they both came back to their respective house.

With that they both started their new journey as husband-wife. They began everything from the starting.

I hope u will like it Do vote and comment

Do vote and comment.