Chapter Fourteen

"I don't get paid enough to be here."

Listen to... Wails from the Crypt by Creepseed

 Wails from the Crypt by Creepseed

ARIES

"What are you doing?" The voice spoke up, making the four boys stop what they're doing. Sagittarius, Leo, Taurus, and Aries turn their heads to see Cancer with Aquarius and Capricorn. Their arms were crossed with raised eyebrows.

"Nothing!" Aries shouts right away, trying to laugh off the evident upset girls. Cancer walks over to Leo and grabs his ear. He starts whining in pain.

"Snooping in Draco's stuff won't do anything!" Cancer shouts at Leo as she continues to drag him off from the bedroom. Capricorn grabs both Aries and Taurus's arms, yanking them up from the ground.

"Ow! Ow!" Aries shouts as Capricorn drags the two out of the bedroom after Cancer and Leo.

"The Le Dollar Bean is angry!" Taurus shouts after they were out of the room. Scorpio walks over to the three the moment they entered the living room, smacking Taurus upside the head.

"They're both mad!" Aries shouts as Capricorn sits them next to Leo. Cancer looks at the three boys before noticing one boy is missing.

"Where's Sag and Aqua?" Cancer asks them before it dawns on them.

"I'll go," Scorpio spoke up before walking away. Aries watches her walk away, mostly to hear or see part of this go down. He can hear her yelling about not sucking Sagittarius' dick. He couldn't help but laugh with the others that heard it. Capricorn was really the only one that was laughing, even Cancer was laughing. Scorpio trudges back to the main room where the others were, Aries looks at her gloom-covered face.

"I hate straight people," Scorpio mutters underneath her breath as Aquarius and Sagittarius walk behind her.

"May I remind you that we're both bisexual?" Sagittarius questions Scorpio. Aries shakes his head, beginning to realize how gay this entire house is in its own way. Aries is bisexual with a horrific choice in partners. Taurus is... straight... that's what he says. Gemini bounces between being pansexual or asexual according to the discussions Aries has with her. Cancer is bisexual but in a strange relationship with some hick named Hunter. Leo is fucking Leo. Virgo finally figured out that he isn't bisexual but more on the gay side, go him. Libra claims she isn't gay yet the moment she drinks she wants to make out with every girl in the room... Aries saw it a few times. But Libra is dating his friend, Castor. Scorpio is a proud lesbian. Sagittarius is bisexual. Capricorn used to say she's straight but she's now dating a girl... Aries wonders what she aligns herself as but won't push her. Aquarius is bisexual but Aries didn't believe it until he watched her take some girl to her bedroom one night, before Sagittarius and her. Pisces is undecided apparently at the moment, Aries won't push that either.