Little Painter

Requested?: No,it just an example.
Characters: Tubbo,Jschlatt
Age regress( age 3-4)
Propmt: Tubbo finds Jschlatt regressed coloring a drawing of him and show that he is proud of him
Warnings: bad spelling,cringe
————————————————————
Tubbo POV.
Jschlatt today was acting strange,he keep glaring at him and scribbling in a book,He found it very strange but he ignored it and just continued to work...
After sometime he finally ended it,and went to see Jschlatt,once he got in front of his office he knocked the door and opened it after hearing a soft voice whisper:
"Come in!",he saw Jschlatt wearing a very cute ram onesie,with his pastel blue pacifier in his mouth coloring something.His heart melted and then asked while sitting in front of him "What are you doing,baby?"- "Its a surprise baba!" He smiled softly "okay,okay...show me when your done" he hummed...
After 5 minutes he stopped coloring and said "baba,its done!" He handed the drawing and Tubbo finally could see it, it was a him! In sunny day, with a lot of bees and flowers by his sides,its was written "Baba",it wasn't the best drawing he saw,but he could see that he really put some effort in it.
"So thats why you keep glaring at me? You wanted to draw me,baby?" The little blushed in embarrassment and nodded
"Oh honey,thank you! I loved it,now how about we get some ice cream for my little painter?" He picked the little up "yes,baba,please!" He said exited. They went to Tubbos home and got some ice cream there,after sometime he fell asleep,Tubbo tugged him in bed and went to the kitchen and smiling put his drawing in the frige.
———————————————————————
I hope y'all enjoyed it, ^_^
Here is the drawing!(its very bad,sorry)

———————————————————————I hope y'all enjoyed it, ^_^Here is the drawing!(its very bad,sorry)

I