𒊹 Prologue 𒊹

As you may know Tom Marvolo Riddle but you probably didn't know about mini riddle, Lyra Riddle.

Lyra was exceptionally bright and talented student ahead to all classes which leaded to top marks in every classes alike her older brother. Now that's not the only thing that she's learned from Tom, all of her duelling skills as well, love and passion for dark arts which indicates her favourite class, D.A.D.A. or defence against the dark arts.

Her childhood was like most sacred 28 families but more intense. Since her family was immensely strict as others with who she saw as friends or even acquaintances. So in result her good friend or most say best buddies, Regulus Black. They met from one of the millions of pureblood balls as a kid, he was 3 and she was 2. They've been Best friends ever since.

Lyra has felt as though she has been on her own for as long as she could remember, Although physically but also mentally. Her father, her mother, ( Tom Riddle Sr. and Merope Riddle ) and Tom
were never really around whether it be torturing innocent muggles/muggle born families and or to try and recruit other families into turning to the dark side, when they were around it was always for some pureblood ball or to try and get me a future suitor for the an arranged marriage . There is however a good side to this as her best friend is Regulus Black and have grown up with each other, Walburga and Orion Black have grown to enjoy the company of her, so every holiday ( with exception of a few incidents ) she stays with the Blacks, Walburga, Orion, Regulus and Sirius.

In school however it is as though she is a different person, you could wonder how different? Let's just say if Tom, her parents or Mr and Mrs Black could she her in action they would be disappointed even disgusted. She was known as the "Slutty Bitch".
As she got sorted into Slytherin her dorm mates but more her best Girlfriends Isla, Narcissa and Madelyn. Madelyn and Narcissa were more into books then people, they both  adored reading and studying sitting outside under a tree watching the sunsets and the only reason they're in Slytherin is their cunningness, Madelyn could get anything done if she put her mind to it and Narcissa was superior at manipulating anyone. Isla is more like Lyra, as both of them have slept with more people than they could count on their toes and fingers combined. Isla has a nickname too as she is known for being the "Bitchy Slut" the nicknames were given after a Slytherin party that turned into a hot and heavy mess, by some Gryffindors. Those Gryffindors being James and Sirius.

Lyra's never gotten along with Sirius or anyone that wasn't in Slytherin for that matter. But it's always been constant bickering although some think its just to disguise the flirty complements but they just keep denying it and pretend to gag which has become a daily activity or both now. Honestly everyone is pretty fed up with the two with the persistent squabble and quarrels.