𝒞𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫|3

|LORENZO O'RILLEY|*hours before*

                   |LORENZO O'RILLEY|
*hours before*

I was drowning myself in work as I've done ever since my Prinzessin was kidnapped. We've been searching for so long that I'm starting to lose hope.

But not enough to pronounce her as dead. she's stronger than that. She was always brave and head-strong. I wonder if she changed. Does she remember us?

*RING RING*

My office phone rang. I hesitated to pick up but I did anyway In the end.

"What is it?" I said coldly. I didn't have time for this call. My mind was already starting to drift.

"This is Patric sitting with the principal of your child's school. I'm looking for Lorenzo O'Rilley who is the current guardian of Zenith O'Rilley who is now an adult. We just wanted to get in contact with you to tell you that she's in America healthy and okay. Do you want to come and meet her or-"

"We'll come right away we'll land tonight. Make sure she's ready." I rushed and hung up the phone.

My breathing was ragged and I felt excitement and relief flood throughout my body but those thoughts remained. What if she hates us? What happened to my little strawberry? Is she okay?

I ran to the living room and all the boys were gathered on the couch with blank faces.

"We still can't find her." Aloysius growled

"Don't worry about that. We've already found her." I smiled

They all gasped except zeth who looked like he was going to cry. His hands began to shake violently and he covered his face with his shaking hands and began to sob loudly.

We never talked about her in front of him because he'd cry for hours right after. After she left he fell apart. He never smiled even if he was at his happiest.

He always said. 'There was no reason to smile anymore.' He took it harder than anyone. He must be truly happy to know she's coming back.

"Y-You're JOKING!? This is a sick joke! S-she's not coming back." He whimpered.

"I'm not joking Zeth. She's okay and she in America. Pack 2 outfits in a book bag and your electronics and favorite weapons. We're going on a trip." I smirked.

They all jumped up and ran to their rooms to pack. God, I would've never thought we'd find her.

Her mother would've been so happy.

*ON THE PLANE*

"I wonder how she is. Is she innocent and sheltered?" Caden asked with bright eyes.

"I think she'll be kind and sweet. She couldn't have changed that much." Antonio shrugged

"I don't think so. I think she'll be like us." Leonardo argued.