Chapter one "Forever?"

Allie had a pretty normal life (apart from her mom being a wizard of course) for a ten year old. Her brother (Joshua aka Josh) is 12 and is now a week done with his first year on Ilvermorny. It's the first week off summer break and he hasn't shut up about how amazing it is to learn things about magic and how he's a Thunderbird. He also says he knows I'll be a Thunderbird too, well I'm not sure if I would be. My dad isn't home because he has heart problems for a while now, but mom says he will be fine! So I don't really worry about him. We see him twice sometimes three times a week. I hope he's home soon we all miss him, my brother the most he always been extra close to dad. My brother never really is a person that has many friends, but he and dad are like bestfriends so I never hear him complain about not having many friends. I don't know why but I feel like this summer would be a great for everybody!

                   •1 year later•

Flashback
' 8 year old Allie and her dad where playing soccer in the backyard. Allie was cheating by holding the soccer ball in her hands and running to the goal, she threw the ball in the goal and "YESSS" Allie yelled as she ran through the whole backyard. She ran to her dad flexing her arm muscles "how does it feel too lose from a eight year old dad, tell my how does it feel!" She told her dad while laughing at him. Her dad crept up from behind her lifting her up in his arms spinning her around. "You cheated that doesn't count"  he laughed at her stoping spinning but still holding her up. "I did not" she said at him acting like she was hurt "and but. Me. Down. Right now" she told him acting as angry as she could. "Oké oké, I will put you down" he said laughing at her. "I will miss this you know" Allie's dad said sitting on the ground infront of her. "Miss what dad?" She said sitting down as well. "Doing this kind off things with you, before you know your all grownup and not little girl anymore" he said looking at her. "Oh dad, I will be your little girl forever" she said laughing a little at him. "Forever?" He said holding out his pinky for her.

"And ever" she whispered, crying next to his grave.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••