Chapter 2 "i'm okay"

Hey hey, if you read this please comment anything you want, any request. Anything really I love to read them!
- may
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

January the sixth

"How does it feel to be 14 now Al" Josh says as I walk into the kitchen. After my dad died everything was different, mom was never happy, and she always would go to a bar after work and come home in the middle of the night, drunk. We both are pretty sure she's using al kinds off drugs. We try are best to keep smiling but it's al just..............

To much

I'm a Thunderbird just like my brother. Ilvermorny is a fun school but I can't really enjoy it, I have no friends, people in my class keep telling me that my dad died because he was a weak muggle and I want to scream at them so so so bad but i just can't. It's hard to see everyone life their lives and have a wonderful time when your just numb. You life in the same world but it's so different. All the other fourteen years old don't have to worry about how their mother is feeling or how to make their brother feel normal again, why me. Why do have to feel like this.

"Yeah its okey, I don't really feel different" i say walking to fridge, grabbing some milk to drink. "Mom hasn't woke up yet, do you want to wake her up?" Josh asks taking a bite off his apple. "Hell yeah" I say walking to her room to open the door. When I walk in her room i see clothes everywhere on the floor and broken wiskybotles on the floor. I walk to the side of the bed where she lays carefully.

Flashback

"Mommy wake up! Mom wake up, wake up, wake up" little Allie says excited for the day.

"Mom wake up" Allie says quietly pushing  her mom a little back and forth. No reaction. "Mom come on wake up, do you know which day it is?" Allie says a little louder with excitement in her voice. "Wake up mom" Allie says louder pushing her a little rougher back and forth. Again no reaction "mom?" Allie says letting her mom go to check if there's a heartbeat in her wrists. She feels nothing.

"MOM WAKE UP" Allie screams pushing her mother back and forth on the bed eyes already red from the tears running out off her eyes without her knowing. "Al what the fuck is wrong, why are you screaming!?" Josh says running into the bedroom looking at me and then mom and then back at me looking at the tears coming out of them.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey how are you?" Josh asks after the funeral of mom. "I'm fine" I say fake smiling at him. "No, how are you, really?" He asks again looking me straight in the eye. I give him a hug closing my eyes and just letting all the tears come out. "I'm scared" I say genuinely "I'm so so scared to lose you to, and how we have to life now." I say letting go of him tears still streaming out off my eyes. He grabs my face gently, "your not going to lose me, not now not ever." "Promise" "promise" he says kissing my forehead. "Now. Let's say hello to everyone" he says grabbing my hand for me to follow him back in the house. Back in the house everyone is talking quietly with each other. "Auntie Mads" I say loudly with a genuine smile on my face. She walks to me and I meet her with a hug. She cups my face with her hands and kisses me all over my head. "I've missed you so much" she says between kisses. "I've missed you to" I say laughing. "I now this is a bit early but can we talk somewhere private" she says after hugging Josh to. Josh and I nod at her, and we walk to the backyard. She turns around to face us. "I've wanted to ask you guys to live with me" she says. I look at her then at Josh then back at her. "Uh -I uhm -I" is the only thing I hear coming from Josh's mouth. "I didn't really thought about where we would live now" I say to her genuinely. "I know it's fast but I wanted to tell you guys before your grandmother and granddad asked you so you know you have a second option, you don't have to choose no-" "yes" I say cutting her off. "What" Josh says looking at me. "Yes, yes I want to live with you" I say giving auntie Mads a hug. "I know it's in England Josh and that you guys have your school here but you could go to Hogwarts is a really good wizarding school" Madeleine says looking at Josh. "But I like my school? I don't want to switch schools" he says looking at us like it wasn't a option to switch schools.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2 months later

It's been 2 months since my mothers funeral and I moved to England with my Aunt Madeleine (aka Mads)

It's been 2 months since my mothers funeral and I moved to England with my Aunt Madeleine (aka Mads). My brother is still in America at Ilvermorny. He would come in the summer and winterbreak to auntie Mads house. But for now it's only me and her. I'm not going to Hogwarts yet cause I'm mentally not stable to go to school but I hope im ready after summer break. Until then Mads gives me school and it is so fun.
I for once in a long time feel happy again,
And I don't want anyone too take it from me.