I Need to Talk to Him

Sky looked helplessly at Whisper while she tried not to scream. The infection was spreading and spreading fast, though no one would say it, everyone knew it was their last night together.
The screams coming from Sam at the table over were enough to fill the courtyard with dread and fear. This was real. It wasn't a drill or simulation. People could die. People were dying.
Just a couple of feet away from the grieving couple stood a light fairy. Stella couldn't take her eyes of Whisper and Sky, two people she had come to care deeply about. Both of which she had hurt tremendously. She saw Silva walk up to her, she herself gave a look of confusion.
  " look, I need you to do something for me" the older man started, at this the blonde became perplexed " what? Me? How could I possibly help you?" She questioned. The man sighed in annoyance, there was not time for foolish questions " I need you... to get Sky for me... I want to, no, I need to talk to him" he explained.
  Stella's eyes grew wide, what could possibly be so important to talk about that he saw it necessary to drag Sky away from his dying Girlfriend? " and you think now is a good time? When she is literally on her death bed?!" She accused.
    Silva nodded he knew what it look like, in honesty he thought it might be easier for the two if they weren't together. But what does he know of love? He has only had so little of it, that he can simply toss it aside. Like a soldier, no emotions. Right now Silva needed his best.
    " I know, but right now we have students that are scared, a royal battalion coming, six Burned around the school, and two of what could be many students injured. I need Sky by my side ready to help." He pressed further, Stella wasn't buying it, she called bullshit, if she knew Silva like she though she did there was something else. A silver lining if you will, and she wasn't going to break the pair apart for some bullshit cover up.
   " well then I think you'll want to see someone else about that. You see me and Sky aren't on great terms at the moment and-" " and he trust you. I may not but he does, whatever he saw in you use it. I know Sky, he knows how to judge a person so please do us a favor and get him for me" Silva said cutting her off. It was true, Sky saw something in people most of the world never saw, he wanted to think it came from him, but part of him knew it was like his father. Andreas even from the grave he manages to one up him.
  Stella just stared at the head master, he was right. Sky saw so many things in people no one else did. But why? Why does Silva need him so bad, if she was going to do this she was going to do it for the right reason. " I'll do it, if you tell me the truth on why, not that greater good bullshit. I know it's something else" she stated.
    Silva looked down, there was no time for this he had to talk to Sky and if this was how them so be it " Clever girl. Alright I yield, the truth..... the truth is I need to tell him the truth. Something I promised him a long time ago, it's time to pay my debts" he said in all honesty, no lie, no poker face. Stella for a second saw the Silva Sky knew and was raised by. She saw the truth.
    " All right I'll try but I can't guarantee anything" she said before walking towards Whispers table. Leaving a very grateful and hopeful headmaster.
Whisper was staring at Sky, she could see straight through his eyes the pain he felt seeing her so weak. She knew if she asked he would deny any part of being scared, just for her. She felt a gentle hand place itself on her shoulder, both turned to the side and saw the light fairy. " Stella?" Sky asked in confusion, he though the two hated each other,so why would she be here?
" well I wish I brought good news for you both, honestly." She said grimly " what's wrong?" Whisper asked ignoring her own pain before grunting again, causing Sky to lean down and kiss her forehead.
That action alone made Stella want to run away and leave the two be, but she knew Silva needed Sky. Bad. " Sky..... Silva he needs to talk to you, and before you say anything, I think you should go see him. I'll stay with Whisper I promise, but this Sky, I think it's something really important for the both of you." She said in a desperate attempt to get him to leave, just for a moment.
    Sky just stated for a moment, not at Whisper, Not at Stella. He just stared, could this be that important to leave his Whisper? What if it wasn't? What if he left and something happened and he lost her for good? Or what if she needed him? Sky was about to say no when he felt a hard squeeze on his hand. " don't you dare say No Wonder Boy, you will go meet with him you hear me? I'm not going to let you skip this to stay with me. I'll be fine I promise." The silver haired girl said weakly.
     Oh how much Sky wanted to believe those last few words, he wanted it so bad. But something in him knew that if this nightmare didn't end and end soon, she wasn't going to be fine. He looked down at his girlfriend's supportive assuring smile once more before he faced Stella " alright. I'll go, but only for a little while. Stay with her please" he spoke with determination. He was going to be back to Whisper alive or he'll be damned if he didn't.
    Both fairies nodded, Sky let go of Whispers hand and cupped her face in his " I'll be back alright little Shadow? I'll be back. I love you. So. Fucking. Much." He muttered to her, and then captured her lips into a kiss.
    This kiss was similar to their first one, nothing like the others. Beyond description of words, it was only them and that moment. All the passion and love held in it would be enough to defeat even the darkest of shadows.
     Despite both protests, the broke away for air, Sky pressed one last kiss on Whisper's forehead before he left to see Silva. Leaving the two girls alone.

A/N- heyyyyyyy guys.
Look I'm just gonna say it I feel pretty bad leaving you guys on such intense cliffhangers and ghosting you for a week. Basically doing the thing all readers hate. Including me. I also feel bad for dragging out this episode so much, but I really want to capture each characters story and feelings during this intensity and with so much going on in the story it's just so crazy.
I also kinda don't want this book to end. I plan on writing a sequel for season 2, but part of me doesn't want to finish this book completely until it comes out.
You know what I mean?
I'm scared to end this book in a way that will make no sense for season 2 to the point where I can't merge the story. But that's a problem for a later time.

Vote and comment they really make my day.
Luv y'all ✨💕💕💕💕