Character Introductions

Yellow Fellows Battle Academy: After a wave of anti-war protests gripped the globe in a modern age of worldwide Armageddon, the continents of the world compromised to perform their efforts of conflict within a small-scale enclosed battleground called Summoner's Rift. In need of the best minds and strongest bodies to represent the military might of each mainland, each continent founded Battle Academias to train representatives for the wars to come—the most prestigious and elite Yellow Fellows Battle Academy being the institution accounting for the future combative force of Asia.

Alphabetical Order

Ashlex (Alex/Iron): A fourth year at the Yellow Fellows Battle Academy with an active imagination rivalling only the speed of his swift arrows. After an initial setback that came alongside his ongoing struggle between balancing the demands of his hyperactive thoughts and exhausting series of coursework following the event of his enrollment, Ashlex's involvement within the Marksman Club has since honed the edge of his ADHD into energy that renowned his name as a top archer at the institution.

Brirelia (Brian/Lutet): A young and talented first year student, Brirelia originally dazzled YFBA recruiters with his mechanical prowess and formidable battlefield knowledge. Though he lags behind his genius peers in the academic sphere, he more than makes up for this deficit with his skill in combative circles. While he is already quickly rising the ranks within the academy, his professors consense that he should cease his streak of weekly parties and apply himself more in the classroom to further prove himself and rise.

Caidlyn (Cadence/Schpace): As intelligent as she is kind and humble, Caidlyn is a friendly third year face at the Battle Academy. Well-liked by her peers and instructors, Caidlyn is often found delivering delicious baked goods and hugs to whoever needs them around campus. In spite of her mechanical competency not being world-renown, she gets by with her dedication to improve and warm personality.

Erizreal (Erin/HappyLanding): Famous across and beyond the Yellow Fellows Battle Academy for her positions as a politician and head-representative in numerous activities of the distinguished YFBA institution. At best, the class president Erizreal has an average grasp of her abilities as a fighter, but her erudite acumen produces outplays that allows her to maintain her position as one of the apex champions ranked in the battle academy. As the best friend and closest associate of the school's principal, students wonder what more there is to the star-studded persona of this fourth year.

Joomi (Joel/Powerfulbore666): Principal of the internationally esteemed Yellow Fellows Battle Academy. His unorthodox method of administrative handling and social interactions causes some to question the credibility of the young dean who is not much older than even the eldest pupils at YFBA, but the insistive defense from his fourth year friend, Erizreal, has quelled any trace of opposition. With undivided attention to tasks at hand, it is a small wonder as to why the continent selected Joomi to direct their finest institution.

Shen (Sam/SamTheBest): A third year genius and smartest student at YFBA. While collecting straight S's on each report card, Shen is also known as a helpful tutor to anyone seeking his help across campus free-of-charge. Even though he is most renown for his high intelligence, Shen also excels in the combative field. Spending most of his time in the extensive school library, it is almost magic to see this brilliant academic apply his calculative method into battlefield performance out of thin air.

Trashdle (Trashcan or Josh/Izukek): Hailing from the lush forests in the equatorial regions of the continent, Trashdle is a true jungler. Found either beating on his chest, smashing his heavy club into the ground, or hiding in flora; this distinct persona has cultivated this third year's image as the one half of the school's monkey duo alongside his friend Tsulon. Though loud and comedic, one would be a fool to upset Trashdle without expecting horrible consequences.

Tsulon (Tsukoyami): A shady second year student at the academy known for being the local dealer for exotic and rare goods. Despite being 'sus', he is a sociable half of the YFBA monkey duo with his friend Trashdle. As a top member of the Assassin club—the only club allowing for opponents to be killed in school sanctioned duels—no one dares to settle themselves into bad deals with Tsulon.

Zedt (Zet): Respected and friendly fourth year with a laugh that lightens up the otherwise competitive atmosphere at the Yellow Fellows Battle Academy. Though known as an amiable figure in high positions in student government and campus clubs, Zedt is also a tremendously talented champion at YFBA. In spite of being popular, he most prefers to be left alone to his thoughts. Impeccably well-rounded and polite, his peers are dazed while attempting to connect his calm personality to the battlefield beast he demonstrates himself to be.