🐈‍⬛🐞Chapter 1: Prom?!🐞🐈‍⬛

Narrator's/3rd person POV

"Marinette, wake up! School starts in five minutes!" Marinette heard her kwami rummaging around her room, trying to find a outfit for the bluenette.

Marinette woke up, and immediately took to notice her phone that was next to her pillow, vibrating and showing on the screen 'Alarm: 7:30 Time: 7:55' .

Marinette got up almost right away, she had to get ready in under five minutes. That was a challenge. "AH! Oh my gosh! I'm gonna be so late!"

"You think? I already tried waking you up several times." Tikki replied, as she flew up to her owner's bed.

"Sorry, but can you blame me? I was up patrolling with Chat Noir all night!" Marinette remarked, as she climbed down from her bed.

Tikki flew over to Marinette's swivel chair that was infront of her desk, and spinned it around to reveal a outfit for Marinette. "While you were probably dreaming about Adrien, I got together this nice outfit, since it's a little chilly outside today." Tikki explained.

The outfit was a black shirt, a brown (kind of oversized) sweat shirt to go over it, a white skirt, some black knee length socks, a pair of tennis shoes, and a little purse that Marinette made out of a shirt her grandma got her.

"Thank you, Tikki. I would have never been able to put together a outfit in time." Marinette smiled, and let Tikki hug her cheek, "No problem, Marinette!" The red kwami replied sweetly.

Marinette managed to put on the outfit, brush her teeth, and get her pigtails done kind of neatly, just with about one minute left to get to school. Luckily, she was not to far from school, so maybe she could make it on time.

 Luckily, she was not to far from school, so maybe she could make it on time

(This is what she looks like btw)

"Ooh, you look so cute Marinette!" Tikki exclaimed.

"Thanks! I love the outfit." Marinette looked at herself in the mirror.

"Now, hide. We gotta get to school!" Marinette opened her purse up for Tikki, and the kwami flew right in.

Marinette quickly walked downstairs to where her mom and dad were opening up for the day.

"I gotta get to school." Marinette kissed both her parents on the cheek and grabbed a croissant, because she missed breakfast. "Love you, mama; love you, papa!" Marinette smiled as she made her way to door of the bakery.

Marinette's parents, Tom and Sabine, waved, but they both new she was gonna be late.

After that, Marinette practically sprinted to get to school, finishing half of her croissant on the way there. "Oh no, no, no! I'm gonna be so late."

When Marinette arrived at school everyone was heading to class, so atleast she wouldn't be too late.

¤¤¤

"Ah, not too late this time?" Mlle. Bustier asked, as Marinette sat down in her seat, and the class giggled. (Mlle. means Mademoiselle, which means Miss in French, you're welcome; I did my research.)

"Sorry.. I uh- slept in, that's all." Marinette said, stumbling on her words a little.

"This is the 3rd time you've "slept in" this week! Keep it up, and you'll be getting detention." Mlle. Bustier remarked, grabbing her clipboard from her desk.

"With Dupain-Cheng being Dupain-Cheng, she will probably be late a thousand more times!" Chloe laughed, along with her so called 'friend' Sabrina.

Marinette rolled her eyes. "Thats enough, Chloe." Mlle. Bustier looked at clipboard, and started attendance.

"Girl, what are you doing at night that makes you so tried anyways?" Alya asked from next to Marinette.

"Oh you know, just transforming into Ladybug and keeping Paris safe from Akumas with Chat Noir every day and night."

Is what Marinette wanted to say. But instead she said, "Just working on designs- and homework of course."

"What ever you say.." Alya chuckled, "Wait, I completely forgot to tell you!"

"Tell me what?" Marinette asked in a confused tone.

"The school is having a prom!" Alya whisper-shouted.

"What?!" Marinette asked loudly, but not loud enough for anyone else to hear.

"Yeah! At Chloe's dad's hotel!" Alya explained.

"When is it?"

"Oh uh.. this weekend." Alya chuckled nervously. (It's wednesday)

"Oh my gosh! I don't have time to make a dress or anything!" Marinette exclaimed.

"Girl, it's fine! We can go dress shopping!"

"I guess you're right... but not all dresses are to my liking. Thats why I make them."

"Trust me, it will be fun!"

"Okay.."

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng?"

"Here!"

¤¤¤

A/N: Okay that was the first chapter of my fanfic! This was sort of inspired by a tiktok so credits to @ chantedmlb on tiktok! Anyways, sorry this was so short my next chapter will be longer this was just a starting chapter lol.

Have a good day! -Jem ♡(my nickname)

Words: 741
(Unedited)