🐈‍⬛🐞Chapter 2: Dress shoppping🐞🐈‍⬛

A/N:  Marichat😩💔

"Alright, we meet up with the girls at the park at 4pm after school, then head to the mall!" Alya declared.

"Yep!" Marinette smiled.

Marinette and Alya were making plans for dress shopping, since prom was coming up soon.

"Alright, I'll text the group chat to confirm." Alya said, picking up her phone.

"Okay, see you later!" Marinette replied, before walking off. 

¤¤¤

"Marinette, this is the perfect opportunity to ask Adrien out!" Marinette's red kwami squealed, while doing a cute spin.

"I don't know Tikki.. he might say no-"

"Marinette come on! You've had this crush on him for three years; and I don't think you're getting over him anytime soon."

"Okay, I'll ask him."

"Yay!"

*Beep*

Marinette's phone. Could it be Adrien? Is he asking her out?

Marinette picked up her phone and opened the messaging app, only to see a text from her, and her friends group chat.

¤¤¤

Alya: Hey girls! Are you all available at 3 PM to go dress shopping? Marinette already said she would come
               Sent: Two minutes ago

Rose: Totally!
              Sent: Two minutes ago

Mylene: Yeah!
               Sent: Two minutes ago

Alix: Sure, but im not gonna get anything too fancy lol
                Sent: One minute ago

Juleka: Yeah I'm available
                Sent: One minute ago

Alya: Okay cool! Meet at the park 😀
                             Sent: Just now

¤¤¤

Oh, it's just Alya. Oh well, there will be other chances.

"Who was it?" Tikki asked, trying to get a peak at Marinette's phone.

"Just  Alya, haha." Marinette responded before she turned off her phone and set it on her desk.

Tikki could notice the sad tone in Marinette's voice, but before she could say anything, Marinette started, "I'm gonna go outside for a bit; get some fresh air."

"Oh, okay!" Tikki smiled as Marinette headed up to her balcony.

Marinette opened the door to her balcony and made her way up onto it. It was kind of chilly outside, but she didn't mind; Marinette always liked a nice breeze.

She came up to railing of her balcony and stood there, zoning off— thinking about a million things.

The bluenette was brought out of her thoughts when she noticed a black figure jumping on rooftops near by.

Chat Noir? But we don't have patrol today- or tonight..? Hm, maybe he's just getting something off his mind; I do that sometimes.

Marinette shook the thought from her head and began to start tapping the railing with her thumb, out of anxiousness, and nervousness.

What if he goes with Kagami? Wait Kagami doesn't go to our school- what if he goes with Chloe? Or worse- Lil-