The end

It's over....
All it took was for me to grow a pair
And fuck up that stupid son of a bitch

Tired, if there was one word to tell my mood it was definitely that, maybe even more.

I was forced by the what seemed to be the devil himself all they had to fucking do was press that goddamn clipboard and whatever he wanted was done.

God I wanted to shoot him in his smug face but I couldn't he'll just comeback for my friends.

Guess it's too late now. I was spammed awake turning off a podcast I calmly tried to sleep to.

I answered asking about all the damn ruckus. "Make me a book." I didn't recognize that voice it didn't even sound real. I declined at first be it wasn't giving up. I eventually gave in and wrote a poem.

1

Mr.Smirk
Who is he?
Who is they?
Who is she?
Forced upon his own two hands.
This book wrote from his demand.
Mr. Smirk
The pain it hurts
I cry
In vain
But now i worship your name
Mr. Smrik
don't make it worse
Free us from this curse
Mr.Smirk
Who is he?
Mr. Smirk
Please set me free
😏

61 words

Is that all? Was it over? Realizing it was 4am on a school night i head to sleep.

The next night it happened again, spamming my account asking for another it being the same time as the dreadful night before.

I lazily slumped to my computer and booted it up hoping when i was done, I could do something productive like school work and such things.

2

He is here
He is there
He is everywhere
Many people call him a 'thing'
But I assure you he is real
Join me for his appeal
For he is the one I trust
If not
My heart will soon turn to crust
Everlasting paradise will never come if he is not pleased
🏱︎☹︎☜︎✌︎💧︎☜︎ 💧︎☜︎❄︎ 💣︎☜︎ ☞︎☼︎☜︎☜︎ ✋︎ 👍︎✌︎☠︎🕯︎❄︎ ❄︎✌︎😐︎☜︎ ✋︎❄︎ ✌︎☠︎✡︎💣︎⚐︎☼︎☜︎
Set me free from the prison called upon me

96 words

There! All done I got a few assignments done before falling asleep I had very busy day ahead of me.

This was the day I was going back to America to try a restaurant for the first time and have a burrito for the first time and maybe to see my uncle but who cares.

Then my phone started to blow up. I was going ti answer but I saw my dog's head peering at me from my bed asking to be walked. I put down my phone and walked my dog.

Hours later it happened again. My Mother getting concerned about it. I told her I started a groupchat god i hated lying to my mother. I had to keep her safe.

1000 words...

WAS HE CRAZY I HAD A LONG RIDE TO THE AIRPORT AND TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY I HAD TO GET ON A PLANE.

I couldn't do it I just can't I've done it before but i was less important back then now i have things to do and things to care for I HAVE 5 PETS AND ONE OF THEM IS EXOTIC. I had to end it I left the other to deal with him.

This is how I ended it

"I'm free..."

My last words
Goodbye Mr.Smirks

Good luck :)

Good luck :)

Nobody imprisons me