5

Being Dick Grayson younger sister was difficult to say the least

Being Dick Grayson younger sister was difficult to say the least. One he got adopted by a billionaire, while you were taken in to foster homes. So many foster homes. Most of which were terrible. Until five years ago. When you were 14. Dick found you and was able to get custody. You were close to the old Titans for a while. They were like family to you. That was until recently.

Dick would let your friend Jason talk to you, once he saw how close you were becoming. Couldnt completely blame him. After all it was hard not to grow feelings for someone who has a similar background and understands you better then anyone. He was your rock. Something Dick and the old titans never got.

Lucky the Titans 2.0 did. They'd cover for you when you and Jason snuck off to watch a movie, or just hang out in one of your rooms and talk about what was bothering either of you. It worked for a while.

That was until today.

"I'm not going to hurt her!" Jason yelled as the Dick and the old Titans. Who dragged him out of my room and started yelling at him.

"Jason, I've told you to stay away, and yet you went against my orders" Dick growled.

Suddenly a new voice was heard saying:" Because its a stupid rule."

They turned to see Rachel, Gar and Rose stand there. Annoyed.

"Excuse me." Hank snapped.

"Oh please, you heard Rachel. Its stupid." Rose said.

"Yeah, if weren't so busy trying to pull them apart, you'd see they're madly in love. With each other" Gar added.

Donna scoffed, "Madly in love? Their kids."

"Whats that supposed to mean?" Rose growled.

While the old and new Titans argued over you and Jason. You were able to sneak him out to the balcony.

"So..madly in love?" Jason smirked.

"Oh, don't act all-"

He cut you off with a kiss. Something you had been waiting for. You responded back immediately, smiling into the kiss.

"Maybe he does really make her happy." Dick said, looking out onto the balcony.

"Really. You're not mad he's kissing her?" Dawn asked.