chapter 5

(b/n=boyfriends name)
(also, this gets really into detail on the abuse so if any of that triggers you, please leave)

"hello! may i take your order?"

**timeskip to after lunch**

you both walk out of the restaurant.

"i-im sorry i h-hurt your feelings." tamaki stuttered.

"its not your fault..." you wipe your eyes with your sleeve. "i-i gotta go home."

"oh- okay. it was nice seeing you."

"y-yea, you too tama." you walk back to your car, checking your phone.

"goddamnit, it's already 4:30! b/n is gonna be home soon!!" you drive home really fast. you dont know whether its out of panic or anger.

**timeskip to your apartment**

"where have you been?!" your boyfriend was standing in front of the door, blocking you from coming inside.

"i-i went to lunch." you squeeze your arm, making the skin turn pale.

"by yourself?" the tall mans shadow casts over you.

"well i-"

"let me answer that for you, no. isn't that right?" his sadistic smirk makes your blood go cold.

"....yes."

"dont be shy, tell me who you went with." he steps out of the way, letting you inside.

"m-my old friend t-tamaki."

"did you fuck him—slut?"

you know he enjoys getting a reaction out of you, so you tried to look unfazed. 

"of course not! i only love you!!" lying to him didn't feel wrong, but you still couldn't help but feel disgusted after saying you loved such a terrible person.

"good." he grabbed your chin and pulled you into a kiss.

you hated when he'd kiss you but it was better than him hitting you.

"im gonna go to the bar." he pulls away and walks out without closing the door.

"whatever." you roll your eyes and slam the door.

you turn on the tv and fall asleep on the couch.

**a few hours later**

"honey~ hic im home hic!!"

the smell of cheap alcohol filled your nostrils as you woke up.

"get up hic b-bitch hic!" your scalp burned as he dragged you off the couch by your hair.

"ah~" you cried.

"shut up hic! im not even hic pulling that hic hard. fucking hic whiny cunt!" he let go of your hair; dropping you on the floor.

your head began to throb in pain.

"p-please just leave me alone. you're d-drunk and not thinking straight." you rubbed your head.

"oh hic fuck you hic! im hic thinking per-hic-fectly fine" he spat.

"but-" you began to stand up.

the blank expression on his face formed a smile as he kicked you in the shin, making you fall to your knees.

"fuck!" you screamed in pain.

"quiet!! your hic bitching is gonna hic wake up hic all the fucking hic neighbors!" he placed his hand on your throat, beginning to choke you.

"i- c-cant b-breathe-" it felt as if your eyes were going to pop out of your head. 

"whatever!!" he let go of your throat but it didn't help because as soon as he stopped squeezing, he socked you right in the nose.

"get cough off me!!" you yelled as you wiped the blood from your nose. conveniently, the tv remote was right next to you. you threw it at his face and crawled into the bathroom; locking the door. "y-you're such a dick!!" you could hear his curses grow quieter and quieter as you drifted off to sleep.