Chapter 15: A Traitorous Betrayal

"What?" Ahsoka asked, surprised. The moment of confusion allowed the blonde to attack again, which sent her flying out of the ship. Before she could recuperate, Kina closed the door.

She ran to the window, eyes dark with anger.

"Ahsoka dear, send my regards to your ancestors. Throw in a good word with Master Skywalker too, okay, dear?" Kina sneered tauntingly. "The Chose One deserves me, not you." With that, she whipped around triumphantly, her robes flying around her feet.

Ahsoka banged on the door with her fists, tears flying down her cheeks. She couldn't fight if she was so disoriented!

"Let me in!" She screamed. No reply. Instead, the ship took off immediately.

What?! She raged. I needed that medicine!Did she want me to die? I can't fight if I can't even aim!

The thought sank in, and the Togruta bit her lip dubiously. The girl was a nuisance, but she never took such desperate moves. She was a Jedi, after all. Ahsoka looked around. The ships were shooting, and she was frighteningly dizzy. 

The medicine hasn't kicked in yet, She thought irritably. Maybe if I just wait a bit longer...

She lunged at a B1, which crumpled immediately. Heaving her green lightsaber, she deflected the numerous blaster bolts being fired at her before pulling out a thermal detonator and slinging  it at the droids. 

KABOOM!

She relished in the delightful mess of B1 body parts that remained from the explosion. Then, Ahsoka stepped back in shock, her mind registering that she'd only actually killed three.

"It's the dizziness." She concluded angrily. "It's making me see things." She suddenly felt a loss of breath. Sharp pangs of pain shot from her lungs, and her body felt like it was on fire.

"Need... huff...to...huff...get....huff...back on....huff...the...the... ship." She panted. Just then, Ahsoka spotted a cargo ship deploying resources at the far end of the battlefield. 

There we go! She perked up. I'll see what the med droid can do for me there.

She tried to run, but she felt feverish. The B1s were bound to notice her soon through the thermal detonator's fog.

Fog! She lit up. She pulled out an unused fog bomb from her belt from the her stay in the MedBay where they played pranks on the clones. She pulled the trigger and through it towards the unsuspecting droids, who complained in annoyance.

She dragged herself to the ship, which was quite small. Looking for a med droid with medicine, she pressed the buttons again.

"Full diagnostic: Sepsis." It said monotonously.

"What's that?" Ahsoka asked curiously. "That's not separation anxiety."

"This is nothing close to separation anxiety." The droid retorted. "It's best if you see it for yourself."

It handed her a data pad.

Ahsoka stumbled back in fear.